Girl breaks leg after topless horse ride

droiduser

Virgin
Willing to pay $50 USD for this story!!

Story begins with girl riding her horse, she takes off her bikini top and hangs it on a tree branch. She goes for a horse ride and ends up falling off the horse, hurting her leg.
A 'friend' comes and helps her. She takes her to the hospital in town, where she is topless in front of everyone.

When the girl wakes up she is at home in bed with a leg cast on.
She looks up and there are four people (2 girls 2 boys) staring at her pussy.
The sheets have moved leaving her exposed as she is naked under the bed sheets.
She slams her legs together but thats painful because of the cast.
Her mum comes in and says that her four 'friends' have nicely offered to look after her while she recovers from her broken leg.

They give her a bath, help her go to the bathroom, and then eventually decide they want to go to the mall / shopping centre.
They let her wear a shirt and nothing else, and put her in a shopping trolley / cart and begin pushing her to the bus stop.

When she gets to the bus stop her shirt has crawled up a bit exposing herself. Her teacher from school is there and helps her pull it back down.

When they finally get to the mall she is very embarrased at basically being naked and on display in the shopping trolley.
They agree to get her some clothes so they go to a store, and while she is in the changing room they steal her shirt / other clothes and leave her trapped naked in the changing room.
The store employee threatens to kick her out.

I remember a lot about it, I just can't seem to find it anywhere. I believe it is on literotica but I might be mistaken.
But willing to pay $50 USD to anyone who finds it. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Back