Ghis (closed)

Kell chuckled and returned her kiss before laying back with her against his chest. "No one'll bother you but me."

"I don't know if I believe that promise." Kate said as Kell tipped them both back to lie on the bed, her head resting in the crook of his neck. "I know you'll try, but I dare say it will be near impossible to keep everyone away."

"If you tell Qira no one's allowed, I can promise you no one will come in without permission," Kell smiled. "Alright, maybe Warwick or Marianne too. But I'm not worried about them."

"I'll warn Qira to be on the lookout for a dark black wolf who likes to bother me from time to time." Kate said with a teasing grin. "I'm sure he'll keep him away too."

"You mean you don't want me sneaking into your office in the middle of the day to help you relax?" He asked with a smirk of his own.

"I have plenty in mind," Kell muttered, turning them over to press her back against her bed with a smirk. His fingers skimmed over her thigh as he nuzzled against her neck.

"Kell!" Kate gasped as he flipped then over and was suddenly on her, his fingers skimming over her thighs and his broad head nuzzling against her throat and shoulders. "You had me this morning."

She actually blushed when she thought about her husband and his appetites. He was hungry for her and it seemed that he was going to show her how much as often as he could.

"So?" Kell raised a brow with a handsome smirk. He made short work of the buttons on her shirt, giving him access to more skin while he settled and seemed to fit perfectly against her.

"And just how will you manage multiple times a day in Edinburgh?" Kate asked him as he made short work of her shirt and settled against her with familiar ease.

"I'll figure it out if you like," Kell murmured before his lips pressed to her throat and his fingers skimmed over her skin and hooked the waist of her trousers.

Kate chuckled in delight, images of the dower lord protector of Scotland pleasing his very happy wife in her head. They might have had a united and subdued presence in public but their passion burned very brightly when they were alone. There would be fights, even if they hadn't happened yet, but she knew they would weather them together.

She lifted her hips for him as he pulled her trousers down, encouraging him in his quest that early afternoon.

Once her lower half was bare, Kell didn't hesitate to kneel at the end of the bed once more, his to the splitting her folds hungrily while he hooked her legs over his shoulders.

Kate let out a cry as Kell devoured her flesh, licking her with that wicked tongue until she was beside herself with pleasure. He never let her forget just how much he wanted her when they had their moments together. Technically still on their honeymoon, they spent a great deal of time together pleasing one another. Neither one of them complained much about it, however.

Kell growled softly in enjoyment as he devoured her, drawing a hand back. She would hear the metal clasp of his belt being undone, but he waited until he had well and truly warmed her up before he stood over her and drew her a little closer to the edge of the bed. His solid shaft pressed to her folds and he took hold of her thighs, seating himself fully between them with one smooth motion. He tilted his head back with a low groan, his hips seemingly moving on their own to pump into her.

Kate whimpered as Kell so surely entered her body, pumping himself into her without hesitation. She gripped the sheets beneath, writhing as he lit up every single nerve in her body.

Kell leaned down over her, nipping hungrily at her neck and kissing and licking at her breasts before he decided to scoop her up. He sat down on the edge of the bed and lowered her into his lap, pressing into her entrance once more and giving her control. He had been the primarily dominant one thus far, and he wanted to see what she could do.

Kate stared straight into her husband's golden gaze as he lifted her until she was sitting in his lap, straddling him as he waited to see just what she could do. She gave him a grin and kissed him, her hands tugging at his dark fur until they were pressed intimately together and she let out a soft moan. Her hips started to move, rocking against him as the pleased them both in time.

Kell growled softly in pleasure as she took over, nuzzling against her neck and nipping at her skin. He finally finished tossing aside the last of her clothes. He had let her know very early on that he loved her skin and enjoyed having her bare in his arms even when they weren't making love.

"You'll have to have a series of robes made if you insist on keeping me bare inside of a drafty castle all of the time." Kate whispered against his ear, nipping him as he threw her last piece of clothing across the room.

"I'll keep you warm, love," Kell smirked, one hand laying across her bottom while the other found its way between them to very lightly play with her little bud. "By whatever means."

"Khelt." Kate gasped as his fingers found their way to her hard nub, circling it until she was seeing stars.

She whimpered as she rode her husband harder, stopping only when she came hard for him with a loud cry.

Kell had to pull back in the middle of her orgasm, holding her tightly with a dark growl as he reached his own limit. He nuzzled close against her neck, pulling her in as close as possible.

"You're a wicked man." Kate whispered against her husband's ear, nuzzling against him as he held her so tightly against his body. "And I love you for it."

"I waited a year for you. I'm going to have my fun while I can." Kell stole a long, burning kiss at that.

Back