GAMERS - Month of June (E3 and Steam Summer Sale Dates)

Can I just be weird and say there is a very good chance I'll start fingering myself during the Bethesda presentation...yeah I'm strange sue me.

nothing wrong with that at all imo

i dont know if there will be anything that will interest me at E3 since everything is console and those like me who are purely pc gamers are getting the short end of the stick in terms of games.

for the steam sale i am hoping there will be deals on a few games i want mostly the star wars games and dead space 1 and 2

nothing wrong with that at all imo

i dont know if there will be anything that will interest me at E3 since everything is console and those like me who are purely pc gamers are getting the short end of the stick in terms of games.

for the steam sale i am hoping there will be deals on a few games i want mostly the star wars games and dead space 1 and 2

I should clarify the fingering only happens if Bethesda announce some more Fallout 4 DLC otherwise no fun

Aha. I see. Another reason I'd never know about it. You buy online with them.

I shop online, I don't buy online. I have three of those top titles. Most times if there is an option for going online with a game I bought in a store, I cancel the install or block it. Some programs are persistent; if you don't go online then they won't install the full game. It's laughable.

Thanks again for the explanation

Might as well bump this for Chris.

If you don't buy computer games, then I suppose you may never come across Steam. However, there's a chance you might not anyway, as almost all the MMOs I've played I haven't purchased on Steam either. If you do buy a variety of pc games, it would be almost impossible to not end up on Steam somehow I would think.

http://store.steampowered.com/

Just some interesting stats...
Concurrent Steam Users:
Current: 7,711,701
Peak: 11,773,532

Here are the top 10 games currently being played by Steam players:

648,273 1,008,857 Dota 2
189,604 552,439 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
51,051 69,985 Team Fortress 2
40,128 60,506 Sid Meier's Civilization V
40,054 66,462 ARK: Survival Evolved
34,013 52,823 Grand Theft Auto V
33,109 63,695 Total War™: WARHAMMER®
30,607 53,086 Garry's Mod
28,256 41,835 Fallout 4
26,143 39,470 Warframe

I don't buy a lot of Steam games, but did buy 2 of the top 10.

i cant play fps games in multiplayer any more like i used to back in the day when clans on pc games was still a big thing, now a days if you dont put a shit ton of hours into playing a game your going to suck bad

Aha. I see. Another reason I'd never know about it. You buy online with them.

I shop online, I don't buy online. I have three of those top titles. Most times if there is an option for going online with a game I bought in a store, I cancel the install or block it. Some programs are persistent; if you don't go online then they won't install the full game. It's laughable.

Thanks again for the explanation

Why is it laughable? Games take up a lot of space and now have updates like any other program. I think The Witcher 3 is 35GB of storage and that's not including DLC. Also, Steam games can be backed up on an HDD.

Besides, the money needs to go to the developer, not to some shitty Gamestop or Walmart. I trust Valve more.

Okay, E3 starts today with two publishers.

EA - 4pm EST

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst hype!

Bethesda - 10pm EST

I'm hearing rumors of a new Elder Scrolls and a remaster of Skyrim.

Back