gambled away ......

jackthedriver

Really Really Experienced
having been 'used and lost' as a bet in a card game by her naive/drunken husband any sensual quiet wife alarmed but increasingly aroused as she is handed over to the winner ?

It's rather dehumanizing frankly and I can't imagine anyone being aroused by the notion of being handed over unknowingly.

However, maybe she has always had a gang bang fantasy and hubby is down with it. She gives him a stack of poker chips to use with his buddies on poker night.

On each reads, BLOW JOB, TIT FUCK, CREAM PIE, etc.

Hubby makes sure he loses big time all evening long. The evening ends with her getting her wish as the last chip is won.

GANG BANG.

I wrote one kind of like the original poster asked.

In the one I wrote, it was more about reluctance... as a teacher was on vacation with her husband reluctantly went onto the part of the cruise ship where only 21 plus, after hours guests could go at her husband's insistence. There they were doing a game show which she was picked for, along with another lady where they answered questions and thus got to either keep on an article of clothing, or take one off. She did pretty good until they did a little "get to know you" segment, and she revealed she was a teacher and taught geography and why she was getting so many questions right. At that point the hosts blatantly cheats, and gives impossible questions to her opponent, like what the square root of one thousand and eighty one is, and then gives the other woman the answer. In the end she ends up naked on stage in front of everyone but kind of enjoys the exposure.

As she is putting on her clothing, she sees there is a note stuffed in her shoe asking if she would like to shared... and by a wealthy man who is going to pay them handsomely for the privilege. It's enough to pay for their entire vacation so her husband is all for it, but the wife is a little more reluctant again...

I wrote one kind of like the original poster asked.

In the one I wrote, it was more about reluctance... as a teacher was on vacation with her husband reluctantly went onto the part of the cruise ship where only 21 plus, after hours guests could go at her husband's insistence. There they were doing a game show which she was picked for, along with another lady where they answered questions and thus got to either keep on an article of clothing, or take one off. She did pretty good until they did a little "get to know you" segment, and she revealed she was a teacher and taught geography and why she was getting so many questions right. At that point the hosts blatantly cheats, and gives impossible questions to her opponent, like what the square root of one thousand and eighty one is, and then gives the other woman the answer. In the end she ends up naked on stage in front of everyone but kind of enjoys the exposure.

As she is putting on her clothing, she sees there is a note stuffed in her shoe asking if she would like to shared... and by a wealthy man who is going to pay them handsomely for the privilege. It's enough to pay for their entire vacation so her husband is all for it, but the wife is a little more reluctant again...
Great story draft

Back