Future challenges

Anton25

Really Really Experienced
Hi. Anyone know any literotica challenges in 2023..?
Also anyone know the ‘office open times’ for Laurel, and which time zone? I live in Europe..

Hi. Anyone know any literotica challenges in 2023..?
Also anyone know the ‘office open times’ for Laurel, and which time zone? I live in Europe..
I just wondered .. have two stories in pending.. and excited knowing if it gets approved… been working on it a bit..

No reply from Lauren yet
Laurel. But how would I know anything about your query?

If you're new, you can expect to wait a week or so with your first stories. She won't reply, but your story will either change status, or come back rejected. Patience is required!

Laurel. But how would I know anything about your query?

If you're new, you can expect to wait a week or so with your first stories. She won't reply, but your story will either change status, or come back rejected. Patience is required!
Ok cheers. I thought since you have over 13000 posts..you might know

I just wondered .. have two stories in pending.. and excited knowing if it gets approved… been working on it a bit..

Are you "working on it a bit" WHILE it's in pending? If so, you're sending it to the back of the line every time you work on it a bit.

That's going to substantially increase the time it takes for your story to get approved. Leave it alone and stop working on it a bit.

Are you "working on it a bit" WHILE it's in pending? If so, you're sending it to the back of the line every time you work on it a bit.

That's going to substantially increase the time it takes for your story to get approved. Leave it alone and stop working on it a bit.
Gooood pointttt! Thanks

Anyway from experience, there are nearly always repeat challenges.. like 750 word project..?

Anyway from experience, there are nearly always repeat challenges.. like 750 word project..?
Yes, this challenge should be repeated in 2024. The dates will likely be very similar to the dates listed for the 2023 750-word challenge in the 2023 Challenge List link that electricblue66 provided.

When the 2024 challenges and dates have been established, Laurel will post them. You'll be able to view them all then. For now, you can assume that many of the challenges in the 2023 list will be repeated with similar date ranges. Hope this helps.

Back