Funky Pink Bitch

Wow. You have some seriously amazing legs, miss.

Beautiful thread :)

Like so many others have posted, I just found your thread and I am now subscribed and throbbing to your fabulous body.I am thinking of how I would love to lick, suck, bite, and fuck you for hours upon hours of ecstasy! You are gorgeous!!!

I also cant believe I missed this thread. Now i got to look at all the pictures and stoke my hard cock as I look at them and take care of some business ;)

Like so many others have posted, I just found your thread and I am now subscribed and throbbing to your fabulous body.I am thinking of how I would love to lick, suck, bite, and fuck you for hours upon hours of ecstasy! You are gorgeous!!!
ThanXXX SOOOOO MUCH!!! I'LL B CUMMING @ LEAST 3 TIMES TODAY!!!...:kiss:

As you all know, I'm slightly twisted, selling things online and ebay.. well ebay suspended my account for at least one year! They removed my 2 of my listings for not being in the adult category, when there were TONS of the same items in the category I posted in and also removed one FROM THE ADULT CATEGORY, saying it should be in adult.. smh!

They said apparently I was causing waves with vetted sellers in those categories and they were reporting my stuff. Can you believe that?? I'm appealing the suspension, but I have a feeling ebay doesn't care about the little guy!

I'm going to keep on pushing, though!!!

How's 2013 starting off for all of you???? :)
Nice shoes, the legs aren't bad either

Back