Fun BBW Loving Guy for a Fun BBW - Mn, USA

SlaveLeo

Sub Guy ?? Dom Women
45 Year old Caucasian guy, 5'9", 190, d and d free and clean and healthy in every way, safe, sane, well equipped and with a strong and healthy sex drive and a talented tongue. Easy going type of guy with a friendly personality and great sense of humor.

I absolutely love and adore hot sexy bbw ladies and I'm looking for a mature fun and sexy bbw, late 30s to late 40s, race open, to enjoy sharing lots of extremely erotic and exciting hot fun times and pleasure together. I also really love to be very deeply submissive and pleasing in bed for a very dominant sexy woman and I would really love to find a hot sexy bbw lady who would really love to enjoy being very dominant in bed with me and having me be very submissive and deeply pleasing to her in absolutely any and every exciting and erotic way imaginable that she wants me to for her pleasure.

If that sounds hot, fun and exciting to you then don't be shy, get back to me by dm or email and let's see if we could connect and have some extremely great hot fun and excitement together.

Back