From Business Woman to Mountain Man's "Wife" (open to 1 female, PM if interested)

Ryanmo97

Literotica Guru
From Business Woman to Mountain Man's "Wife" (Closed to Ryanmo97 and feistyphoenix)

Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build a cabin in the woods with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. He also raised chickens and planted a garden for food. He only went to town once a week to get other food. He enjoyed his life but he missed having female companionship. So, he decided that since he would never find a woman who was willing to give up her life to become his wife, he would stalk and kidnap a woman and make her his mate.

He packed his stuff and headed to a city, a good distance from his cabin. He walked around the office buildings to look for the woman he wanted for his mate. He always had a thing for women in business suits. To him, they looked very sexy and smart, plus it would be fun to take a woman who's use to being in charge of her own life and force her to become a mountain man's wife and the mother of his children. He didn't stand out, he looked like a regular tourist taking pictures of the big city. After a couple of days of not finding the woman he was looking for, he found her...

Last edited:
Julie Hendricks
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 125lbs.
Hair: Natural redhead
Eyes: Green
Body type: Athletic hourglass

Julie was an extremely sharp woman, at 30 she worked at a major hedge fund and was incredibly close to making six figures a year. It was unheard of for someone her age, but she had worked her way through high school, then college, and then kept right on working while she got her MBA at Northwestern. A scholarship paid her tuition, and she graduated at the top of her class. Several big companies begged her to work for them upon graduation. She moved to the city thinking it would be a fun adventure, and for the last 6 years she had enjoyed her life immensely. She loved her friends, her job for the most part, and even had a couple of nice boyfriends although she just never really felt the urge to settle down. It was solitary in some ways but she loved her freedom. Her parents died in a car accident a couple of years ago and she was just getting to the point where she would talk about them again. She was an only child and didn’t have much extended family, her friends were her family. They teased her about being “work obsessed” but she always corrected them by re-labeling herself “driven”. She worked out 5 days a week, had cocktails every Friday with her best friend, and lived alone in a gorgeous apartment in a trendy neighborhood. Overall, life was good.

She was walking down the street to work that morning when she accidentally bumped into someone, he looked like a tourist taking pictures. His sunglasses hid his eyes and a hat was pulled down low over his forehead.

“I’m sorry, excuse me,” she brushed right past him without really noticing him. She straightened her tailored black blazer and headed upstairs to her office for a conference call, never giving the encounter a second thought.

After a couple of days of not finding the woman he was looking for, he found her. He first saw Julie walk to her office building one morning. She looked so sexy in business suit, red hair and curvy body. He knew he had to have her. He took a couple of snapshots of her, then he went to the coffee shop near her office and waited for her to come out then followed her to her home. Using the address of her apartment, the address of her office building, and the pictures he took of her, he was able to find out every thing he need to know about Julie Hendricks. He then set about following her for the next month and he started to learn her patterns. He even was able to get into her apartment, under the disguise of being a repairman so he could get clothing sizes for her and other things he would need to know.

It was a month after he had first seen Julie, it was the day of the "wedding". He had bought a van and parked in a dark alley along Julie's walk home. He was dressed in all black. It was late at night. There was no one else on the street, soon he heard the click of high heels on cement. He looked down the street and saw Julie walking his way. He smiled.

Julie was tired. It had been a long day at work and she had seriously debated just taking a cab home but her mind was overflowing with tasks and scheduling things into her calendar, planning a business trip for next month, and wondering what she was going to have for dinner that she decided walking home from her train stop would be more beneficial to her state of mind.

The air was pleasant, as it usually was in the late spring. She focused on her breathing and turned down the volume on her phone so her walk wouldn't be interrupted by any calls, texts, or notifications. She sighed, her feet were killing her. If she had realized this morning she would be stuck in the office until 9pm she would have brought another pair of shoes. She wasn't even going to be able to make it to the gym and she was too tired to go for a run this late.

She rounded the corner towards her apartment building and gazed at the sky ahead of her. Her street was filled with posh townhomes, and gorgeous historical buildings that had been converted into apartments. She loved the way it looked all times of the year but this one was her most favorite. The cherry blossoms were in full bloom and the smell wafted over her.

She was almost home.

Ryan waited patiently as Julie walked closer. There was still no one around. He was deep in the shadows, his black clothes and black face mask perfectly camouflaged him. He took out a needle out of his pocket. It contained a very powerful sedative that would keep her out for about 8 hours, more than enough time to get her home. When he saw her start to walk past the alley, he pounced on her. He quickly slapped his hand over her mouth and shoved the needle into her ass. She never had a chance. With in moments she was out. He then drug her back to his van. He covered her with a blanket, went about collecting her things, and then started to drive to his cabin.

It took a couple of hours to get back to his place. Once there he took the still sleeping Julie out of the van and into the cabin. He took her to the master bedroom. It was simply decorated. There was wood paneling on the walls. A couple of wood dressers and nightstands. There were several locked doors and a big window of shatterproof glass. Ryan then placed her on the four post king sized bed. He then removed her shoes, reached under her skirt and removed her stockings. Then, he replaced her shoes and placed a black shock device around her left ankle. It was thin and looked like an ankle brace. The device was designed to keep her from escaping. For now she wouldn't be able to leave the bedroom. But over time she would be able to go further into the house and maybe one day outside. He also slipped a Diamond Bridal Set on her ring finger.

Once she was all set, he left her there fully clothed, on top of the covers, and he went into the guest room down the hall. It was late and he was tired from the "wedding", so he took his clothes off and went to sleep.

Julie woke slowly from one of the strangest dreams she had ever remembered having. She floated between conscious and sleep for awhile, it had been a very deep sleep, she enjoyed it as she usually did not sleep this well.

When she opened her eyes she was extraordinarily confused. This was not her apartment. Then she realized she didn't even remember getting home last night, or eating dinner. The last thing she remembered was getting off the train and starting her walk home. She looked around the odd room and didn't see any obvious clues as to where this was.

Then a horrifying thought occurred to her, had she stopped for a drink and gotten drugged? She clapped a hand over her mouth.

"Oh my god," she mumbled. That had to be it. She was drugged!

She swung her legs over the bed and tried to open all the doors frantically, but none would budge. Julie then checked the window, it was thick glass looking out into a wooded area and it did not open or even have any locks on it she could unlock and escape through. Her purse was gone, there was no phone in the bedroom, and she had a weird silver bracelet on her ankle, like part of a set of handcuffs maybe. She touched it and couldn't figure out how to unclasp it. As she reached down she noticed the ring on her left hand.

"What. The. Fuck," she said forcefully. Someone had drugged her and she'd gotten...married!?

She ran to the largest door, the others seemed to lead to closets or a bathroom but this one looked like the one that went to a hallway. It was confirmed when she got down on the floor and looked under the small crack between the door and floor.

Julie pulled on it, jiggled the knob and tried to pick the damn thing with a bobby pin out of her hair. Nothing worked.

She didn't want to yell out for fear her captor would hear her. So she started pacing, trying to figure out a solution. Her only option would be to wait for someone to open the door and try to get past them. She sighed and put her hands on her hips. She noticed the ring again.

"Ugh!" she took it off and sat it on the table next to the bed. She was NOT married to anyone.

Ryan got up that morning and tended to the chickens before starting breakfast. He fixed his new bride a nice breakfast of pancakes, bacon, fresh fruit, and orange juice. He unlocked the door and walked into the bedroom . Ryan was wearing a plaid shirt, jeans, and boots. He put on his best smile and walked into the room, "Good morning, Julie. I hope you're hungry."

Julie was staring out the window desperate and upset. She was almost in tears trying to figure out what the hell was going on when she heard the lock on the door click and subsequently open.

She spun around with fire roaring in her veins, her will to fight for her life breaking the surface of her features. She narrowed her eyes at the handsome man who had entered the room.

"No, im not. I want to know who you are and why you are keeping me here. And I also want to know what the hell that is," she retorted as she gestured to the ring on the nightstand, her deep green eyes glittered in anger.

She noticed immediately that he wasn't armed, or at least didn't appear to be. She was pretty strong and athletic, she might be able to get past him.

Julie advanced on him intent on getting out of the room.

Ryan set the tray of food on the bed. "My name is Ryan Morris. I've brought you here to make you my wife. You are going cook, clean and one day you are going to be the mother of my children. Now, if you are willing to become my wife now, then you will be rewarded. I'll give you this nice breakfast that I made for you, I'll take you to the bathroom and let you shower. I'll get you some clean clothes and I'll show you around the house.. But, if you don't want to become my wife now, then we will have to do things differently, So what is it going to be, Julie?"

Ryan knew the second that Julie tried to walk out of the door to the bedroom she would be given a powerful shock by the bracelet around her ankle.

As soon as her foot crossed the threshold a sharp pain shot up her leg so powerful that she shrieked in agony and drew back, holding her leg and panting but refusing to cry and give him the satisfaction of it.

"Who the hell do you think you are?! Im not your wife!" She leaned against the wall and looked longingly at the hallway beyond the door.

"You are a sick fuck. Let me out of here, i didnt do anything to deserve this," she was yelling at him now.

She noticed the lamp on the dresser and grabbed it and tried to charge him.

Ryan saw her charge toward him. He then did something that he didn't want to do, he kicked her in the stomach. She fell to the floor, and he looked at her, "You will be my wife, one way or another..." Ryan took the food off the bed. Then he he picked her up and took her over to the bed. He sat down and pulled her across his lap. Ryan then took a knife out of his pocket and then started to cut her blazer off of her.

Julie had never ever had a man raise his hand to her, not her father or any boyfriend she'd ever had. She expected him to fight her off but not kick her like that. She screamed out and fell, crying, to the floor. She was aware of him picking her up and placing her across his lap. When she saw the knife she screamed and started hitting him. She was even more scared as she realized what he was doing with it.

"No, stop. Please, please stop! Please! No! Don't kill me," she was crying and begging him while trying desperately to put distance between them.

Ryan cut the blazer down her back, peeled it opened. and pulled each arm out of her blazer.Then he did the same thing with her blouse. He cut down the back of her skirt and it fell to the floor. Leaving her in just her bra and panties. But that didn't last long. He unfastened her bra and cut the straps off. Then he just ripped her panties off of her. And she was naked, "You need to learn who's in charge here... " Ryan then started to spank her bare bottom.

She kept screaming at him and trying to get away. The sting of his hand on her bare skin shocked her but he couldn't hold her with just one hand. She managed to get away and curl up to cover her nakedness.

Julie wouldn't look at him. She was hurt and petrified of what he'd do to her. Her long red hair covered her shoulders. She tried to stop crying as she drew her knees up to her chin but she couldn't stop shaking.

Ryan watched as Julie scurried off to a corner of the room like a scared cat. He carefully walked up to her and knelt down. "I'm not a bad guy if you give me a chance," He said, "Now, How about I take you to the bathroom and you can take a shower and I'll get you some clean clothes to wear? How does that sound?"

She thought about what he said, she didn't believe him but she did not want to be naked all day.

Julie shook her head yes.

"Just dont touch me," she pleaded, "please."

She peered into his eyes, something was clearly wrong with this man. But he didn't look like a killer.

Ryan nodded, "OK... come with me..." Ryan took Julie over to one of the locked doors. He unlocked it and showed her the bathroom. There was a large tub with jacuzzi jets and a good sized shower stall with frosted glass. There were two sinks that looked like old fashion wash bowls with drains in the middle and old fashioned faucets. The toilet tank was high up on the wall and used a chain to flush. "You go ahead and get cleaned up and I'll get you some clothes." Ryan then walked out of the bathroom.

Julie slowly rose and tried to cover her body. She had never felt more exposed. She walked slowly behind him, keeping a good distance between them. She wanted to stay out of his reach.

As she slid in the doorway she noticed a towel on the towel rack and snatched it to cover herself with. She slinked away from him but he didn't seem to be concerned. He retreated and she considered locking him out.

"Idiot, he has the key," she chastised herself.

She looked under the sink but found nothing to use as a weapon or to escape. Julie sighed and resigned herself to just taking a shower.

Julie stood under the hot water and her mind reeled in a million directions, the most prevalent thought was if he was going to let her live.

He walked over to the other closet and unlocked it. Inside was nothing but dresses and shoes, all in Julie's sizes. And some maternity dresses for her as well. There were also a couple of dressers filled with underwear and a couple of swimming suits for her. He picked out a nice purple dress, it would reach her ankles, had short sleeves, and was cut low enough to show a modest amount of cleavage. Then he picked out a purple satin and lace set of bra and panties. Finally, he picked out a black pair of Mary Jane flats. He walked out of the closet, placed the clothes on the bed and waited for her to come out.

Julie finished her shower and dried off slowly. Her stomach hurt from where he'd kicked her. What did he say his name was? She couldn't remember. She checked her butt in the mirror and noted that he had left a red mark but nothing major, it had mostly scared her, it didn't really hurt much.

She took her time braiding her hair loosely and letting some of the shorter layers of her long red waves fall naturally around her face. She saw a robe on the back of the door and put it on. It was a little big and gaped open in the front, revealing most of her chest so she held it closed and opened the bathroom door slowly. She had almost expected it to be locked.

When she took a step back into the bedroom she saw him standing by the bed where there were clothes laid out, presumably for her. Did he kidnap her to be a living Barbie doll? This was so fucked up, she thought. She pressed her lips together and decided to play along with it for a little bit, she needed to see the rest of the house to assess any escape routes or get to a phone and dial 911.

She stood there in front of him, waiting and noticing the pleased look on his face. He was good looking in a rugged way, usually she went for white collar types. Julie vowed to herself to get out of this place, he would never keep her here. She might die trying but it would be better than living as a captive for who knows how long.

Ryan smiled, "Very good..." he said once she was dressed in the clothes he laid out for her... "Now, I'm sure you are hungry and the food I made you for breakfast is stone cold by now... So what would you like to eat?"

Julie dressed quickly, trying very hard not to show him too much of her body. He watched her patiently, she noticed his gaze but tried not to make eye contact. She also noticed how the clothes were her size, even the bra and shoes. It was weird, everything about this situation was weird.

"I don't know," she answered his question unsure of if she would even eat or drink anything he gave her.

Back