FreeUse???

Get in the car and go. Enjoy some road head and jerking. Pull over and switch positions so I can finger fuck her and suck on her tits as she drives and tries not to crash.

Go to a park and have her ride me for all to see while I hold her bouncing breasts.

Go to a glory hole and put her to work. I'll be fucking her from behind while she gives lip service to every cock that comes through the hole in the wall

Get in the car and go. Enjoy some road head and jerking. Pull over and switch positions so I can finger fuck her and suck on her tits as she drives and tries not to crash.

Go to a park and have her ride me for all to see while I hold her bouncing breasts.

Go to a glory hole and put her to work. I'll be fucking her from behind while she gives lip service to every cock that comes through the hole in the wall
Sounds like you know what you are doing 🥵🥵

So I'm curious if you had someone for the day to do anything you wanted with what would you do? Within reason and with safe word(s) of course.
Repeat a wonderful day...take her to a park in Kyoto...monkey park...tour...have a nice dinner seeing her cleavage...go back to the hotel and have sex till the morning...

Back