Free Candy Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait until Friday, just hope the camera takes plenty of good shots of your gorgeous body from all directions.

Damn those tan lines do it for me every time. Thanks gorgeous

My pleasure! ;D

Bandits on the loose! Look out!

neither boring nor basic. since we’re working with “b” words....beguiling.

Gosh...are you going to make me use a thesaurus? Banal :p

Looking forward to Friday!!! :)

We're almost there! Let me know if you have any requests ;D

Oh, believe me....you don't need to worry about flaws. That's a fantastic ass.

Well thank you ;)

I need to embrace this body positivity movement I suppose

^real talk right there ;)

Can't wait until Friday, just hope the camera takes plenty of good shots of your gorgeous body from all directions.

Me too! I go through too many shots before I deem one postable :cattail:

nice bottom

Thank you!

You are positively hot hot!! always great looking!!

I appreciate it, thanks! ;D

Well you're gorgeous.

Now, about that free candy...
;)

Hah! I'm gettin' to it...

Thanks for asking, I have so many in mind. How about this. Naked. Breasts bound and masturbating. Is that too much? :D:kiss:

lolol yeah. A bit much.

First, I would need someone to do the binding...but I dont really like my breasts too tightly bound to be honest.

And second I think openly masturbating violates the TOS? :p

And third...I'm probably going the more demure route than explicit. Just the kinda mood I'm in.

I second this wonderful request list cause its a damn good one!

See above :p

Last edited:
lolol yeah. A bit much.

First, I would need someone to do the binding...but I dont really like my breasts to tightly bound to be honest.

And second I think openly masturbating violets the TOS? :p

And third...I'm probably going the more demure route than explicit. Just the kinda mood I'm in.

I had to suggest it. ;) BTW, binding don't have to beso tight they hurt and they do make breasts look firm and round.

I agree, the masturbation would be over the rules here. As for demure, well, you'd look beautiful fully dressed or completely naked...though I'm sure naked would be even hotter. :devil:

Either way, we are all just happy to see you. :heart::rose:

All natural, made with real 100% real sugar.

Enjoy :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Enjoying!

It doesn't really matter what route you go because you'll look beautiful anyway. As long as I can feast my eyes upon that fantastic body, I'm not complaining. ;)

Salut!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Friyay.jpg
    Friyay.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Friyay2.jpg
    Friyay2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 10
I had to suggest it. ;) BTW, binding don't have to beso tight they hurt and they do make breasts look firm and round.

I agree, the masturbation would be over the rules here. As for demure, well, you'd look beautiful fully dressed or completely naked...though I'm sure naked would be even hotter. :devil:

Either way, we are all just happy to see you. :heart::rose:

Soooo you're saying my breasts are old and saggy?! Not firm and round?!

I kid, I kid ;)

Enjoying!

Happy to hear it :)

It doesn't really matter what route you go because you'll look beautiful anyway. As long as I can feast my eyes upon that fantastic body, I'm not complaining. ;)

Well thank you, that certainly is encouraging ;D

Sexy pose. :kiss:

I'm liking the new lappy, much better than the last and the camera makes it easier for 'posing' I suppose ;D

Longer hair but the same beauty ! :heart:

Ghosteeeee! Thank you ;D

I think I'm probably done cutting it.

Tried the shorter 'do and prefer the longer hair

Ahhh yes....wilf doesn't do much makeup.

Some lip gloss or mascara every now and then

But truth be told I'm lazy as fuck. And cheap.

Makeup is time consuming and expensive.

#3960 is a beautiful picture of you. I love how you have such ease in pose. Will you ever do any new yoga poses again sometime in the future?

I believe someone else had mentioned rope work pictures again as well, you were spectacular with those before.

Anyway, good to see you able to post another pic again, you always do such good pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back