Four minutes thirty seconds response.

Tomh1966

Hello
First thank you for my second story being a success. Above 4 stars seems like a miracle.
Anyway for anyone that cares. here are my responses to many of the questions.

Notes Answering questions

Walking out in front of the husband…. No woman would ever... Note that is why I added the scanning the room bit. The ability exists. Not to the degree in the story, but it exists. High end players who go after wives often have the ability. Note it's also part grooming. They talk and see if the woman is weak and what her weakness is. Some actually work the weakness for time.

This happened to a friend of mine but in secret of course. He travels. He did not know one of his couples friends was a dom. 50 Shades was hot. Five couples shared house rentals and vacationed together. One day the dom sees the wife reading 50 shades. She got (always had? 50 shades was not a thing when they married) a kink about it. Perfect storm. The dom was very good at working it and even knew the ‘drive them into the garage’ trick and everything. He was boning another (unknown) person's wife at the same time. It was in the communications my friend recovered. FWIW it took this guy 3 months to bed the wife though once she decided yes, it was 3 days later.

In the end this is a place of fiction. Look at 50 shades. The statistical probability of a kink dom finding a 21 year old virgin blah blah blah is how high?

Sorry about the Glock thing. Glock was the image in my mind when I created the scene. I write scenes then connect them and even sometimes backwrite the cause.

The prosecutor angle. Marc had boned the prosecutors wife some time in the past. I never thought it through more than that. He could not allow a zero sentence or get a shit storm but feigned being scared of insanity working. The prosecutor did deliberately allow a shorter than normal sentence.

RE Linda would have eventually cheated. I wanted poor Jim from the original to have a happy ending just once. She never cheated. Her weakness was super alpha male. She never met one in my world. They lived happily ever after, had sex 5 times a week and died at eighty years old when a meteor landed on their car killing them instantly and never knew any pain. Oh and Jim and Linda were so in love she gave him every MONOGAMOUS sex desire and fantasy he had. Jim died with empty balls and a full belly.

Back