Former Clinton Advisor Apologizes To Conservatives

You call me a dunce because you don't know the facts and cannot argue that way. Here is a link to inflation by year. Notice Obama had a year of deflation. . .during the recession. Low inflation rates are all about you having a shitty economy.

Somehow you are forgetting that entertainment, restaurants and some other stuff was flat shout down. Lots of people were working from home and kids were being schooled from home. I've heard of this things called Supply and Demand. Do I need to teach basic economics here because if you don't get why this drove gas prices down and that things being open and low unemployment are by definition driving them up I don't know how to help you.

https://www.rateinflation.com/inflation-rate/usa-historical-inflation-rate/
I know the facts about inflation and economics. Anyone who tries to maintain that 1.4% inflation rate is a sign of a bad economy is ignorant of economic reality when compared to the present rate or those historic rates during the Carter years where it peaked at 13%, interest rates peaked at 18%, and people were lined up for blocks to get gas at every station on either even or odd days of the week.

I know the facts about inflation and economics. Anyone who tries to maintain that 1.4% inflation rate is a sign of a bad economy is ignorant of economic reality when compared to the present rate or those historic rates during the Carter years where it peaked at 13%, interest rates peaked at 18%, and people were lined up for blocks to get gas at every station on either even or odd days of the week.
I provided the proof that inflation that low is a sign of a bad economy. It means people aren't making money. The Carter years were driven by the formation of OPEC.

I provided the proof that inflation that low is a sign of a bad economy. It means people aren't making money. The Carter years were driven by the formation of OPEC.
No, it doesn't, Have you seen every American making more money now that inflation is high? Or have you seen their dollars losing value and prices going up making the cost of living go up? Inflation (simply printing money) is an invisible tax that devalues money already in circulation and causes producers to raise prices to gain the same value for their goods and services.

Back