For The Love of Feet.

Some feet and a bit more.

I thought this was an interesting pose, overall, but foot livers will enjoy it the most, I suspect.

I'm sure non foot lovers will enjoy this pic just as much Aphro, it's Beautiful.

Ditto for this pic Icy. To each his own, but your incredible breasts just steal the pic for me

Stockings.

attachment.php

I thought this was an interesting pose, overall, but foot livers will enjoy it the most, I suspect.

Oh my! look who's here! :eek: your returned Aphro?! me and Icy missed you so ;)
and wow! what a return! love this! and even though your beautiful feet and very well pedied toes are definitely my favorite part in this shot but I can see many interesting and extremely arousing things in this shot as well. you look gorgeous! :kiss:
missed you :rose:

Thanks redder. The stockings are dark and not that good for seeing feet.

I'm glad you don't use them very often :kiss:
It's great when a beautiful woman have also beautiful feet. and even more great than that is when she knows her feet are beautiful. and even more than that is when she knows how to show them off :kiss::rose::heart:

Last edited:
I agree, and am a bit saddened as the weather cools, seeing so many open sandals, flip flops, pretty painted toes... I will miss them so much!

You have rather lovely feet Aphro, and the "bit more" is quite nice as well :D

DAMN! I love feet and toes but I can definitely look beyond. Very sexy Aphro! All the way around.

Ditto for this pic Icy. To each his own, but your incredible breasts just steal the pic for me

I try to give the non foot lovers something to enjoy too. Lol

I'm glad you don't use them very often :kiss:
It's great when a beautiful woman have also beautiful feet. and even more great than that is when she knows her feet are beautiful. and even more than that is when she knows how to show them off :kiss:

☺️

I agree, and am a bit saddened as the weather cools, seeing so many open sandals, flip flops, pretty painted toes... I will miss them so much!

Just warming up here.

Always such beautiful pics!! Very sexy!
!

Thank you.

STILL sexy and beautiful, beautiful!

Thank you!

Thanks toeskr. 😊

Last edited:
Shorts and feet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0433.jpg
    IMG_0433.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
Shorts and feet.

attachment.php

Wow! Icy! can you just stop blowing my mind -and well some other parts of my body- for one single day? how do you find such amazing positions and take such perfect shots?
oh my ... look at you... wow. I'm a bit surprised because I've never seen your bottom from such view before. your full meaty thighs look breathtaking and I love that part where your little kitten hides. I want to cover the whole area with kisses.:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
and what can I say about those sexy bare feet? love how you're standing on tip of them and exposing your smooth soles and showing off your arches. they look trimmed and I'm glad you care about them and take care of them so well.
your well colored toes are so arousing too. just like always and I'd devour those pretty heels just like buttered toasts :kiss:
thank you for this awesome pic. thank you so much! 10/10 :kiss::kiss::rose:

Last edited:
I'm short of breath. Those shorts give a very nice feeling of what waits beneath :devil:

Me? Lol
I'm beneath them.

Wow! Icy! can you just stop blowing my mind -and well some other parts of my body- for one single day? how do you find such amazing positions and take such perfect shots?
oh my ... look at you... wow. I'm a bit surprised because I've never seen your bottom from such view before. your full meaty thighs look breathtaking and I love that part where your little kitten hides. I want to cover the whole area with kisses.:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
and what can I say about those sexy bare feet? love how you're standing on tip of them and exposing your smooth soles and showing off your arches. they look trimmed and I'm glad you care about them and take care of them so well.
your well colored toes are so arousing too. just like always and I'd devour those pretty heels just like buttered toasts :kiss:
thank you for this awesome pic. thank you so much! 10/10 :kiss::kiss::rose:

Oh redder, I'm glad you like my shots. I try not to get boring.

Omg, this is a beautiful shot, very arousing!!

Thank you.

Pedals.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1377.jpg
    IMG_1377.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1

Damn! :O WOW! Icy! that's EXACTLY what I wanted. watching the dance of a beautiful pair of feet on the pedals while lady is behind the wheels has always been one of my biggest turn ons! just look at them. wow. just gorgeous. those pretty colored toes. those beautiful arches. your long full legs. your bare feet directly on the pedals. oh my ... sexy as hell! sexy in every sense of the word. the idea. the way you've professionally take the picture.
I just don' know what to say. thank you :rose: thank you very much :heart:

Last edited:
Back