For The Love of Feet.

Icy asked me to contribute and since I've been sick. Here is an older one. One of my faves though.

attachment.php

Mmmmmm....

Icy1 has great ideas. Thank you for contributing. Beautiful.

No man, with a penchant for this (!), can resist either. Sigh. SO want! Sassy and Icy, no limit to the thoughts and.. outcomes! Did I say that?

I approve, and agree, very sexy shot!!
:kiss: Thank you.
They look very beautiful. definitely one of the sexiest pairs of feet on this forum. :rose: love that sexy Ferrari red color on your perfect toes and its harmony to that white creamy skin.
thank you, and Icy both for making this thread better and better ;):kiss:
Aww you are kind. Thank you. :rose:
I see why it's one of your favorites. Very nice!
I'm not sure why I liked it so much. But I am glad you also do. :kiss:
Thanks Sassy.
Sorry to hear you're not well. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Thank you. Feeling much better. :rose:
Mmmmmm....

Icy1 has great ideas. Thank you for contributing. Beautiful.
You are very welcome, and I agree with you. She has some great ideas. ;)
No man, with a penchant for this (!), can resist either. Sigh. SO want! Sassy and Icy, no limit to the thoughts and.. outcomes! Did I say that?

happy to help those "penchants" ;)

:kiss: Thank you.

Aww you are kind. Thank you. :rose:

I'm not sure why I liked it so much. But I am glad you also do. :kiss:

Thank you. Feeling much better. :rose:

You are very welcome, and I agree with you. She has some great ideas. ;)

happy to help those "penchants" ;)

She does!

Freshly moisturised.

attachment.php

I don't have a foot fetish or anything of the sort, but I must say...you really do have lovely feet Icy. Your high arches, the graceful curves of your foot, your skin tone and how the polish sets it off...beautiful. Reminds me of aesthetically pleasing artwork. :)

Oh, what the heck...

Since I posted this in another forum and it’s on topic...

Attachments

• 4A2FB962-96E8-48A2-A2A4-8818ACD2D7C4.jpg
    4A2FB962-96E8-48A2-A2A4-8818ACD2D7C4.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 18
Since I posted this in another forum and it’s on topic...

Well shaped pedied feet, in a sexy pose, with a sexy red colored beautiful toes, beautiful arches, ankle bracelet, toe ring. what else can be in a foot-selfie shot to make it more perfect? 10/10 :kiss::rose::heart:;)

I don't have a foot fetish or anything of the sort, but I must say...you really do have lovely feet Icy. Your high arches, the graceful curves of your foot, your skin tone and how the polish sets it off...beautiful. Reminds me of aesthetically pleasing artwork. :)

Thanks very much. That's a lovely compliment.

Stockings.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8538.jpg
    IMG_8538.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
I could write poetry about this picture :)

Then please do it Ella! I love your writing abilities and as you said Icy's beautiful feet do deserve to be adored like that.

Stockings.

attachment.php

so sexy! thank you for taking them off before taking the picture ;)
love the position of your toes and how you're wiggling them and how they are not in their right place. so arousing. it's been a while since you updated this thread. I was waiting for a new pic. thank you for the update :heart::kiss::rose:

Last edited:
Another great shot Icy. Your feet are obviously incredibly hot, and I love the various themes in which you choose to photograph them. I love looking at all of these!

Some feet and a bit more.

I thought this was an interesting pose, overall, but foot livers will enjoy it the most, I suspect.

Attachments

• Pieds avec quelque chose d'autre.jpg
    Pieds avec quelque chose d'autre.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1
Then please do it Ella! I love your writing abilities and as you said Icy's beautiful feet do deserve to be adored like that.

so sexy! thank you for taking them off before taking the picture ;)
love the position of your toes and how you're wiggling them and how they are not in their right place. so arousing. it's been a while since you updated this thread. I was waiting for a new pic. thank you for the update :heart::kiss::rose:

Thanks redder. The stockings are dark and not that good for seeing feet.

Another great shot Icy. Your feet are obviously incredibly hot, and I love the various themes in which you choose to photograph them. I love looking at all of these!

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy. I try to get a variety of shots.

Back