Flip flop/foot fetish

ErinFlipFlop

Virgin
My partner loves my feet and flip flops but I'm unsure how to make it so he really enjoys it I don't wanna ask as it gonna be a surprise
Help

flip flops

Always wear shiy sheer pantyhose or stockings under tiyr flip flops or dr, shultz wooden exercise sandals. I can watch sexy toes in hose all day.;)

Make sure to paint your nails and show off through out the day in flip flops dangle them off your feet when you sit next to him

A woman in a pair of nice heels is as sexy as hell . From the feet right up to the thighs. Dangling the heel on a foot is super sexy. Shiny hose too

I got a maaaassive foot fetish.

I fucking love it when guys tickle, massage, suck etc etc to my feet. It is such a turn on.

I would just keep my feet as pretty as possible (i do that anyway, i dont even have a partner)- filed, polished (doesnt have to be color), moisturized... theres nothing sexier than a size 7.5 narrow well maintained womans foot.

(lol they are my "stats".)

I agree. I love beautiful feet on a woman. It was one of the first things I noticed on my wife. Her feet are always perfectly manicured, beautiful toes, and she has a very high arch, which just accentuates her feet even more. I have enjoyed sucking her toes and playing with her feet quite a bit.

I've a foot fetish too. Love when a womans toenails are painted and pedicured. Love a women who likes to show them off by wearing high heels, sandals or even flip flops

My partner loves my feet and flip flops but I'm unsure how to make it so he really enjoys it I don't wanna ask as it gonna be a surprise
Help

May l just add my personal feedback please to which you or others may disagree.

1. Pedicured and toenails painted pink or light red.
2. Toenails not too long or too short.
3. A well fitting flip flop of good quality.
4. As another poster mentioned, nice sheer hose are very sexy as are just bare legs so switch it up.
5. Apply lotion to your feet both morning and night or at least have someone else do that.
6. Please, never ever wear crocs or suchlike.
7. A nice shortish demin skirt goes very well with flip flops.

Again, just my personal opinion but wishing you fun!

Like anything, what a man likes might be quite specific, so this may not apply, but I like my wife to wear an ankle bracelet. You can match it with what you are wearing, so with flip-flops maybe more of a cord-type of one, than a gold chain type. But he might like that.

The same goes for toe rings, as he might like them?

But try different things. That is the beauty of having a man wo likes you barefoot. You can tease him, and please him, with no one else really knowing, so try different things. He'll let you know what he likes.

I can only echo what others have said, but first I would ask him what he really likes. My likes include pedicures, painted nails (French pedi's are my fav), a lot of guys love red, and yes shoes that show them off. Nothing like open toed sandals, flip-flops and heels. I also love toe rings and anklets. Good luck!

Ask him!

Foot Fetish is more common than homosexuality, but it's also extremely varied if you get it wrong you might end up doing something he find gross.

Wear the flip flops and then him what he wants.

Back