Flashfic thread: Rotating themes

How many posts to change the topic?

• Total voters
Blues #6

She stared into the mirror and tried to imagine herself as he saw her. The words seemed to mock her as they echoed in her head. How he found her sexy was beyond her. He never noticed her flaws the way she did. She turned towards the bedroom only to have him appear in her mind. He stood tall and proud with his arms open. The message in his deep aquamarine eyes was very clear. She was beautiful to him and he loved her with all his heart and soul. Her smile reflected bright in the blue of his eyes.

(100)

Bianca wore stunning black and blues on her arms. A brow rose.

"Where do you think you're going ?" She asked

Under her blue-eyed stare, she felt like a child.

"To the prom, Mom." A whisper.

"Are you ready to go?" A deeper voice called.

"Yes, Mr. Walsh."

"Mrs. Cornish?" asked Mr. Walsh. "Thank you for leaving her face unbruised. If I catch you about to lay a hand on her, I won't leave you with the same dignity."

"Please, Sir." She took his hand. So small, so tender, he could weep. It was all she had to say. They left.

(100 words)

Last edited:
Blues 8

I was never really sure why I came along that night. Since most of the crowd from the theatre was seemingly paired off--either in actual couples or evening pick-ups or in that natural bonding of people who worked closely together--I felt like nothing so much as a fifth wheel.

Or, rather, a sixth, since even a fifth wheel has a place built into the car for it. I was nothing if not extraneous.

But then we came down the steps and entered Sous La Terre and I let such thoughts fall away.

Something about a smoke-touched, neon-lit roomful of the blues does that.
-----
(100)

:cool:

Blues #9

How incredibly blue the sky seemed. He had lifted off, engine purring, wings flexing, bracing wires humming. He had lovingly restored the old Stinson biplane and now they soared above the clouds.

The green forest contrasted with the shimmering lakes it surrounded, the occasional boat on the waters reminding him of water beetles. Gaining confidence, he began banking and diving, then zooming upward in the exhilaration of flight.

When he landed, the airport crew lifted him from the cockpit and placed him in his motorized wheel chair; the hand controls had worked perfectly. For a glorious time he'd been free.

(100 even)

Blues #10

“This is it.”

“You can’t be serious,” he said.

“I’m telling you this is the one. I’m done looking.”

She ran her fingers over the soft material and sighed. Every detail was perfect for her.

“It’s nothing like what you showed me yesterday.” He seemed skeptical of her choice as he watched her.

“You don’t think it fits me?” she asked.

“I didn’t say that but—”

“You don’t like the color,” she said before he finished.

“It’s gorgeous.”

“I agree. I knew as soon as I saw it that I wasn’t leaving here without this 1999 Nassau blue Corvette.”

(100)

Next topic ~~ Uniforms

Uniforms #1

Jared was proud of his uniform, the gray coat with the shiny buttons and the gray trousers with the red stripe. If only Desdemona could see him now instead of in his faded bib overalls.

The bugle blew sending he and his comrades into an attack formation. The flag bearer carrying the Stars and Bars and the drummer boys took their positions in front. They marched towards the bluecoats, then loosed volley after volley into the enemy formation who returned the fire.

The Yankees in retreat, Jared looked at his uniform. It was spattered with mud and blood, but he was alive.

(100 even)

Uniforms #2

“There’s something sexy about a man in uniform,” she purred, unzipping his fly.

“So powerful…” She lapped at his semi-erect cock. “Authoritative...” She swallowed his shaft.

“You’re pretty hot in uniform yourself,” he panted, withdrawing from her mouth, ripping open her jumpsuit and thrusting his hardness into her cunt.

The scent of sweat and sex filled the air as they fucked their way to ecstasy.

Sated, he kissed her tenderly.

“Will you come again tomorrow?” she asked hopefully. “I don’t have much time left.”

He slid the death row cell door closed behind him.

“You bet I will,” he grinned.

(100 words)

Uniforms #3

Her heart pounded in her chest as she waited with the rest of the crowd. Time passed but no one left the spots they’d claimed. She saw excitement in the eyes of everyone there. They’d all waited so long for today. A huge cheer went up as they heard the distinct sound of marching. Screams of joy erupted all around her as the troops took their place on the tarmac. She looked deep into his eyes with a message of love. Tears poured down her cheeks as he stood in full uniform and winked. Her man was home at last.

(100)

Uniforms #4

It was a uniform of sorts; the camo pants, the army-green T-shirt, the wrap-around shades, just like a cop. The clipboard helped. He would stroll down the quiet alleys, taking note of the houses with bathroom windows visible from a discreet distance.

He had his favorite locations - the minister’s house was one. The minister’s daughters had just returned from Bible college, still naïve about the ways of the world. They would shower after breakfast, one by one, the window cracked open wide for ventilation.

“Thank you Jesus,” he said to himself, leaned up against the clapboard fence.

(100 words - God's honest truth)

Uniforms #5

Marcheline’s usher uniform strained against her voluptuous curves, ready to burst at the seams with her every movement. Eyes of co-workers and theater patrons alike had been riveted to her body since the start of her evening shift. It had been mollifying. Now, she’d been summoned to the manager’s office, expecting admonishment.

The door hadn’t shut before the manager’s hands grabbed her breasts and ass from behind, snapping her blouse’s buttons and causing her slacks to rip.

“Don’t worry,” he breathed. “I’ll replace your uniform.”

Marcheline sighed as he continued kneading her flesh. It looked to be a long summer.

(100 words)

Uniforms #6

The engagement party was becoming wilder by the minute. Liquor flowed freely and the women were laughing and dancing in their skimpy underwear.

The doorbell rang. A tall man in a police uniform stood in the doorway.

"A stripper!" the women screamed, dragging him inside and stripping off his uniform. Seeing the size of his cock, they proceeded to suck and ride him until they all had come.

"You were magnificent," the hostess purred, offering the man a handful of money.

"Keep it," the man grinned, "I was responding to a noise complaint from your neighbors. I'm glad I was on duty tonight."

(100 words ... more or less)

Uniforms #7

Hands shook as they tried to rein in their desire. Buttons and zippers seemed to take forever to open. He gasped at the first hint of tightened muscles on her already trim figure. He craved the sensual feel of her skin under his tongue. She arched into his face as he swiped paths across the chiseled abs. The need to spill his seed on her belly overwhelmed him. Glistening pearls dripped from his cock to form a pool in her belly button. Warm soft lips followed their path. Her forgotten military uniform lay in a rumpled heap on the floor.

(100 )

Uniforms #8

Dan and Joanie laughed and splashed in the cool waters of the pond, becoming more excited by the minute as they wrestled until Dan led Joanie to the shore. A moment of fumbling and she welcomed him eagerly between her thighs, his cock sliding smoothly into her pussy.

Their hips met in a flurry of thrusts as they rode the waves of desire, his mouth on her breast as she impaled herself on his fleshy stake, then they were coming with an intensity that left them exhausted, but happy.

They began dressing in their scout uniforms.

"Good thing you had that condom in your pocket."

"A Boy Scout's always prepared."

"A Girl Scout always gets her cookies too."

(100 words +/-)

Uniforms #9

“When will you be home?”

“Soon, baby.”

“I can’t wait to touch you again,” she whispered into the telephone.

“Me either, honey.”

“Imagine your hard cock sliding into me.”

He moaned and felt his shaft begin to swell. “God, honey, you make me so hard.”

“Feel how tight and hot it is, baby.”

He listened to her words and wished he could touch himself. She drove him crazy even so far away.

“Honey, I have to go. Remember I love you.”

“I love you, baby.”

He hung up and sighed as he looked down at the prison uniform he wore.

(100 words)

Uniforms #10

I was ten years of age when I first saw them. Big, burly men in uniform. Brown shirts and black trousers. Red armbands with a twisted cross in a white circle.

My uncle Jacob was a jewler in Ulm. They smashed his store windows and painted 'Juden raus' on the walls. He was gone one Monday. We never saw him again. The men were everywhere; smashing, looting and burning. My father awakened my brothers and I one night and we walked for days to the Swiss border. We were safe.

The next time I saw Ulm was at night from 30,000 feet in a Lancaster.

(100 words)

---------
Next theme: Memories.

Memories #1

He watched as the sun began to drop from the sky. Couples strolled hand in hand along the pier as their laughter floated across the water. His eyes closed as he went back forty years in his mind to their wedding. A single tear slid down his cheek as he saw his beautiful bride as she’d looked that day. He felt the pain at losing her last year all over again. Deep down he had what no one could ever take away. He turned and walked alone to his little house down the street. Her memory lived within him forever.

(100 words)

Memories #2

He had always loved the classics, read them again and again when he was young. 'A Tale of Two Cities', 'Drums Along the Mohawk', Wuthering Heights', 'The Canterbury Tales', '1984', 'Catcher in the Rye'...so many memories of years gone by..and here he was again...not unlike the child he once was...gazing at the towering bookshelves in the library. So many selections and so much time to read them.

He kicked aside the shards of broken glass and walked through the bronze door into the bright sunshine. Neutron bombs did leave buildings intact, how interesting.

(100 words)

A bump for the newbies to check out. :)
Only 100 words and the topic is Memories.

Memories #3

“Can you believe it’s been so many years since we graduated?”

“I heard Tate isn’t coming. “

“Remember how the principal always wore that horrible hairpiece?”

“I can’t believe some of the food they served.”

“I wonder where Melody moved to.”

The conversations never stopped as more people showed up. Music from the past blared from the speakers set up by the DJ.

“Look you guys! It’s Marissa and Charles!”

“Is that Max over there? I heard he’s a doctor now.”

The reunion for the class of 1977 was in full swing as everyone shared their memories from long ago.

(100 words)

Memories #4

May 22, 1935

Dear Diary,
Met the cutest boy today at the drugstore.His name is Alan. He's new in town and will be going to our school. He was looking at me a lot.

November 5, 1941

Dear Diary,
Alan proposed to me this evening. I was so excited I couldn't speak, but I nodded.
It was his grandmothers ring. It's so beautiful.

July 18, 1944

Dear Diary,
Alan wrote me that he'll be coming home soon. His shoulder wound is serious, but with rehabilitation he'll regain most of the use of his arm. I can't wait to see him.

January 18, 1957
Dear Diary,
Celebrated our eleventh wedding anniversary tonight. The children we're in bed when we arrived home. Alan and I really celebrated then. Tee-hee.

March 22, 1972
Dear Diary,
Our little girl is getting married. Robert is a fine young man. He'll be a welcome addition to our family. Stephen graduates from boot camp this weekend. We are so proud of him.
------------

"Mommy! Jimmy took my teddy bear."

Susan marked the page and shut her mothers diary.

"Will you two play nice, please?"

(It's over 100 words...but what the heck :D )

Memories #5

The evening’s events played through Sandra’s mind like a videotape set to rewind in a certain place. Over and over she saw the wine glasses, the trail of clothes; heard the giggles, muted behind the bedroom door. She replayed the look on their faces when they saw her, the rush to cover themselves; their rapid words of apology – like they would somehow make a difference. Their pleas as Sandra took aim were particularly memorable. Their screams as she pulled the trigger rang in her ears as if they were fresh, as if they were still alive.

Sandra kept on driving.

(100 words, but really not sure about the grammar)

The evening’s events played through Sandra’s mind like a videotape set to rewind in a certain place. Over and over she saw the wine glasses, the trail of clothes; heard the giggles, muted behind the bedroom door. She replayed the look on their faces when they saw her, the rush to cover themselves; their rapid words of apology – like they would somehow make a difference. Their pleas as Sandra took aim were particularly memorable. Their screams as she pulled the trigger rang in her ears as if they were fresh, as if they were still alive.

Sandra kept on driving.

(100 words, but really not sure about the grammar)

Your grammar is just fine. Nice one MM. :D

Memories 6

"One day you’ll forget." His crass words made his eyes close, involuntarily squeezing out the sight of her reaction. So stupid, he thought. He opened them again when he felt her forgiveness embodied in her mouth, turned to his chest, suckling his nipple. His hand ran into her hair.

"You make me forget when we fuck," she said dreamily.

His hand slid down her naked back. It had been months after they met before they first made love, after she had told him what had happened to her. Now, he felt elated and kissed her hard, with a grateful passion.

Last edited:
Memories #7

Her family thought it was too soon, but Carrie insisted that she was ready to go back to work. She opened the door of the shoe boutique and froze as the familiar scent hit her, mentally transporting her back to that night.

His gloved hand covering her mouth, so close to her nostrils that she struggled to breathe. Leather. The feel of his other leather-clad hand roughly pawing at her body as he held her against the alley wall, forced her legs apart and…

Carried gagged and ran out of the shop. She couldn’t be there, not with that smell.

(100 words)

Back