first pics, plus size girl

On an earlier note, try rapid share as well.

Glad you have someone who knows your needs. I'm sure he considers himself very lucky. Hope it all works for you. How often does he look after you?

why hello stranger! (shyguy) so lovely to see you again! How have you been. I was reading through this thread a few days ago and ... you said some lovely things (not just about pics) but were very supportive. I didnt remember anything about this thread until i read it... such a crazy time in my life. thanks for the support! :D

and mmron how often? we see each other maybe once a week if we are lucky, life and other commitments get in the road. I just have to work up the courage to ask if we are a 'couple' type thing. but dont want to make it an all serious conversation like 'we need to talk' that would not be cool. I just dont want to fuck things up! But as my friend said to me the other day.... if you don't want to ask and are afraid of the answer then maybe he isn't the right guy for you in the first place. We will have to wait and see

oh there we go. I'm ranting about my personal life again. Stopping now
x

more pics to come soon - i have to do school work today - if i finish it i promise more pics :D
x

oh there we go. I'm ranting about my personal life again. Stopping now
x

more pics to come soon - i have to do school work today - if i finish it i promise more pics :D
x

Rant and vent all you need to :rose:

Just ace the school work so you can distract yourself and us :devil:

different image hosting site, no spam - updated. dec 2010

a quick break from my marking and planning - having done some i felt like a reward... well rewarding you rather... :)
enjoy some fav bras and my fav pair of panties...
(btw i will take requests? LOL some pussy shots to come, though when I am waxed - which should be happening over the next few days if i can get in and make an appointment...)
ok will stop rambling now, as if you have read this far before clicking on the pictures anyway!
x

pink
brown
gold black teddy
panties hip
panties ass
panties pussy

Last edited:
a quick break from my marking and planning - having done some i felt like a reward... well rewarding you rather... :)
(btw i will take requests? LOL some pussy shots to come, though when I am waxed - which should be happening over the next few days if i can get in and make an appointment...)
ok will stop rambling now, as if you have read this far before clicking on the pictures anyway!
x

pink bra

satin

teddy

teddy boob

fav bra

ass panties

hip panties

pussy panties
Your 'reward' is also ours! Hope you're enjoying taking them as much as I (and others) enjoy viewing them! Your body is a temple of pleasure! :)

Lovely little teases there G . . . . oh and I can think of a few requests too :D

why hello stranger! (shyguy) so lovely to see you again! How have you been. I was reading through this thread a few days ago and ... you said some lovely things (not just about pics) but were very supportive. I didnt remember anything about this thread until i read it... such a crazy time in my life. thanks for the support! :D

Hey cutey. I have been... busy mostly. Working and what not. Anyways I am glad I could be supportive and I am glad to see you back posting. You are a truly beautiful and wonderful woman. Sexy and sweet. Loved the new pics, you are still very sexy.

Hugs and Kisses
:rose: x 13

Hmmm hard to pick a fav here ;)
A beautiful progression and ohh what a lovely soft red pussy you have :rose:

Please place this directly on your clit :kiss:

x

pink bra

satin

teddy

teddy boob

fav bra

ass panties

hip panties

pussy panties

Lovely pics- that's a very nice reward;)

Perfection . . . .
Of course now its a little hard to place that kiss ;)
Maybe later.

oh how I aim to please

i can't help that I'm an attention whore
more to come later tonight i suspect
x

Back