First pair of panties, heels, etc

attachment.php

very sexy ! Love white

hot!

:):rose::rose::rose:omg! that's soo prettie !......and hot !!!!!!!!......more!!!!!!!xoxoxoxo:rose::rose:

I love womens panties. I don't like to wear them but like to jerk off into them. My first pair was my friends mom, she is and incredibly sexy woman and some very sexy panties.

I was left alone at my friends house and decided to raid his moms panty drawer. I found a lacy black pair of boy shorts with a small hint of sweet female cum in the crotch. I sniffed and licked it for a few. Then I pulled out my cock and wrapped it in the panties and started to jerk off. I came all in them, I couldn't keep them unfortunately, so I stuffed them back in the drawer but in plain sight so I know she found them and saw my cum stain

I was 11. I was house-sitting/dog-sitting for a neighbor who had three daughters aged 11, 9 and 2.

I had the house to myself for a week. One day, after my chores, I did a little exploring and ended up in the older daughter's room....and closet...and dresser drawers...there was a pink party dress that looked as thought it would fit me. I decided to try and it on and everything I thought would/should go with it.

I put on her dress, training bra, panties (scrumptious little ruffled things that made my little butt look adorable and girly-I WAS HOOKED!!!) anklets and Mary-Janes....I posed and twirled for at least an hour.

During my time housesitting, I also wore her school uniform, girl scout uniform, 2 bathing suits-a one piece and two piece, a couple of nightgowns and a Christmas dress-red velvet with white tights.

I also tried on the younger sister's clothes...and even the little one's diapers.

It was an awesome week. Lots of great memories of trying on makeup and posing and twirling....

it was the birth of my panty-boy persona, Kitten.

what a wonderful thread....

for all of us that love panties...

just some happy thoughts for today!....:rose::rose::rose:

Attachments

• b25c39fe3cff7bbd6b3a66f4a173b6c5_cache.jpg
    b25c39fe3cff7bbd6b3a66f4a173b6c5_cache.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 327
  • cca4eb242dcb4dd5932eaeecc917845b_cache.jpg
    cca4eb242dcb4dd5932eaeecc917845b_cache.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 344
  • q81fpK3iUz.jpg
    q81fpK3iUz.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 390
Muffy, I loved that 3rd one. I wish I had your legs (and you can take that any way you want).

Feel free to let me know what you would like to see

hey all, i would love to get a pair of heels, but i am too scared to go to a shop and try them on, people would look quite strange, wouldn't they?
any advice?

Believe it or not, in today's economy - if they make the sale; that's all they care about and they'll welcome you back.

so a quick question to all cds and tvs: how did u get ur first pair of womens stuff? most tvs seem to start young so they dont usually buy stuff at first. so tell us how u got it. did u steal em? were they given to u?

i started using my mothers ,she wore satin all the time ,french knickers and long line bras and pretty slips which i loved , i progressed from there to trying on things in houses where i was baby-sitting and then when i left school i started buying my own and now i have several female friends who also buy me things as presents for birthdays and christmas or just because they think i will like it , i go into shops and buy for myself and some of them know the items are for me and are very helpful and the girls are really friendly and point out new lines i might like.

Its been a while since I last wore my undies and heels

I have lusted after women in stockings and high heels for as long as I can remember and I bought them for my wife in the early years of our marriage but she gradually became less interested in wearing them for me.

Eventually when she had to go into hospital I started trying on her knickers, suspender belts and stockings. I felt sooo sexy! Unfortunately my feet were too big for her shoes! She eventually purged her 'dressing up' clothes and shoes , as she called them so a few years later when she again went into hospital I had to start building my own collection from scratch.

It took me a while to pluck up courage but I eventually bought my own set of undies and stockings. Fortunately I only took a size 9 (UK) in shoes so I could wear size 8 heels for a few hours if I didn't walk about too much and I could buy them in quite ordinary shoe shops. The young lady assistants didn't seem to mind when it was fairly obvious I was buying high heels for myself.

I would put on my stockings, suspenders and knickers under a shirt and trousers and go to the local park after dark with my high heels in a shopping bag. There I would take off my shirt, trousers and mens shoes and walk round in my undies and high heels until my nerve failed and I put my outer clothes back on. I also did the same in some open fields near us and took off my knickers to have a crap in the grass!

A few years ago I came across the UK Exhibitionist photosharing website (Google for the URL or PM me). They organise parties a few times a year at which gals and guys can dress up as sexily as they like (within some limits) and show themselves off. I attended my last one about three years ago, again when my wife was in hospital, wearing fishnet stockings, a six strap suspender belt, black bikini panties and 4" heeled pumps, I took two pairs with me, one red, one black. Before the party another CD kindly took some photos of me and some more were taken at the party. It was so good to be able to walk found in my heels and stockings in the company of guys and gals who just accepted that I found 'dressing up' so exciting.

Since my wife came out of hospital my sexy clothes have had to stay hidden in a box at the back of the loft and I just have to look at girls in sexy undies on the Internet.

Pete

My first pair that I found in a wooded parking lot

Attachments

• 10Come-a-little-closer.jpg
    10Come-a-little-closer.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 207
Back