Fingerfucking 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mb8l72L4dt1r8sefzo1_500.gif

Big Thank you

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all the people that have been posting on this thread since I started it when the old Fingerfucking got shut down. It's one of my all time favourite pasttimes and I just couldn't let the thread die. So thanks everyone that contributes to all the great gifs and pics to the thread, it's very much appreciated.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all the people that have been posting on this thread since I started it when the old Fingerfucking got shut down. It's one of my all time favourite pasttimes and I just couldn't let the thread die. So thanks everyone that contributes to all the great gifs and pics to the thread, it's very much appreciated.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I'm glad you started the new thread. As you know, I love posting here. :kiss:

So you are okay with the masks, gloves and smocks? Just curious.

Ooohh well…. in my fantasy the doctor would start off wearing gloves… after examining me a little inappropriately they would probably come off… to add an additional element of inappropriateness to what he is doing to me… Masks I am not really fussed about - they would be taken off early on by the doctor(s) so I can see him/them as they inspect me…. Scrubs however are about the sexiest thing in the world….. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back