Finger up the bum, too much for some?

The other day I rediscovered a sci-fi story I'd been working on where the male character encounters a pond full of miniature cephalopods that secrete an arousing oil and that have a tendency to... burrow. When I get round to finishing the story, I won't worry about leaving the scene in. It's too hot to cut.
Yet again… I am sooooo fucking vanilla!

Emily

I’ve concluded that there’s more than a little interest in bisexuality among men who are straight, IRL. This is based on response to my own writings here, so we’re talking about a narrow slice within the narrow(-ish?) slice of Literotica readers.

I’ve posted five multi-part series here. “Two Bi Two” is about an FMFM foursome (however one likes to arrange the letters; in the story, they shift around a fair amount) in which one of the men is fully bisexual, while the other is bicurious, and Goes On The Journey. This series has by far the most views, individually and collectively, of all my series. Discounting a three-part series in Humor and Satire that has been sparsely read, “Two Bi Two” has the highest ratings among my series. This is the only thing I’ve written which has male bisexuality as a major plot aspect.

This series has specific tags, and a preface stating that the male characters will bang. I didn’t take it for granted that the title would make this sufficiently clear.

Moving on: In reading this thread, I saw two instances of the gland inside the male taint referred to as ‘prostrate.’ I’ll take this as an autocorrect acting on ‘prostate.’ Being prostrate is not an ideal posture for a prostate exam.

Twitchiness about his own butthole is, I believe, something that a man can outgrow. Sorry to over-share, but my own prostate exams have elicited from me a response of “Yeah, whatever.” The doctors have been skilled, and deft, and there were no adverse after-effects. (To me, anyway; whether the doctors were traumatized by the experience, I don’t know.) My own choice is to neither give nor receive anal sex. The hygiene aspects seem to require many work-arounds, and the after-effects might be adverse.

Meanwhile, there’s straight-male homophobia and misogyny persistent in attitudes and language. I have an essay here titled “In Defense of ‘Suck,’” in which I assert that if one likes to be sucked, one shouldn’t use ‘suck’ as derogatory. It may be that the issue here is mainly age-group, and as geezers like myself shuffle off this mortal coil, the attitudes may evolve. Here’s another over-share: At age 47, I had a vasectomy. The person in charge was a man, around my age. What I didn’t know, until I was nekkid on the slab, was that assisting the procedure was an attractive young woman. For me, this was another “Yeah, whatever” moment. I had aged out of that kind of embarrassment.

Twitchiness about his own butthole is, I believe, something that a man can outgrow.
That certainly happened for me. 15 years ago the idea of my wife sticking just a finger, let alone a dildo, up my butt would have left me cold. I feared that letting her do it meant I was okay with being feminized, and if ended up enjoying it - yikes!! - it could mean that I'm bi-sexual.

But in recent years I've become more adventurous, owing to the (largely) sex-positive messages in our entertainment like Shameless, Fleabag, Real Sex (HB0), Sex Education, etc... And have read enough columns from the likes of Dan Savage, Cosmopolitan, Men's Health, etc.. to now understand and accept that Gay or Straight is a function of your preferred partner and NOT a function of what sensations you do or don't enjoy. Combine with that the fact that I suffer from a healthy amount of FOMO; when I hear of people enjoying something I don't do, I want to try it.

So I finally asked my wife to do it, just a finger at first, and surprise, surprise - I instantly loved how it felt! A few times later, she did it with her dildo - again, I loved it. Oh, and it's not some smooth non-anatomical-looking phallus meant to feel like a dick without looking like one - no, no, no...it's a veiny silicone cock with balls at the base - quite realistic in size, shape and color. So what!...I still love how it feels being pushed inside me by my beautiful, sexy and very feminine wife. The feeling is quite deep and indescribable yet....utterly pleasurable. And, it's a psychological rush being penetrated so deeply by the gorgeous woman who has allowed me to penetrate her thousands of times. It's now a once-in-awhile part of our sex-life. Has it changed my feelings about being with a guy, maybe nudged me a smidge toward bi-sexuality? Nope, not one iota. If it did, I'd admit it - for what's the harm? But with nothing but love in my heart for LGBTQ, my own orientation remains definitively heterosexual.

So now, after loathing the idea for most of my life, I am quite proud to admit that that I unabashedly enjoy the occasional finger, thumb, or silicone cock shoved (albeit gently) up my ass.

Last edited:
Back