FINDING MY NEW ASSISTANT (Closed for Havu)

Mmm. Mr. Anderson. As I feel you caress my my tight round ass with your hands.

"I could not agree with you more. I smile and say, "Yes!" I see you stand up first and take me by the hand to stand up. You lead me toward a door that leads to a bedroom and shower that I hear you telling me at the interview that your assistant can use when staying over before leaving on a trip.

I see you take off my blouse and unhook my cum-stained bra. I feel your hands touching my body and feel butterflies in my stomach. As you finish unhooking my bra, I put one hand on the right side of my skirt and pull a zipper down. As the zipper comes down on the side of my skirt, I slowly bend down and slide my skirt with it. The skirt reaches my ankles and I step out of them.

I walk towards the shower and did not realize that my ass bounces as I walk.

As you enter the shower, I reach in and quickly adjust the water temperature; watching the water cascade down over your magnificent tits, full, topped with incredible nipples, I can't help but feel that familiar twitch in my groin. Picking up the bottle of shower gel, I squirt a generous portion on my hands . . . "You first," I say as I start at your shoulders and move my hands down your back, stopping just above your butt . . . I'm going to enjoy this.

Turning you around, I start at your neck and cover your tits with my soapy hands, making sure to caress and tweak each nipple, before continuing my path down to your tummy . . . god, baby, love your whole body.

Handing you the shower gel, thinking about how I am going to finish your body after you start on mine.

I say, "the water feels good, Mr. Anderson." I see you pick up a bottle of shower gel and squirt a good amount on your hands. I smile when you say I am first.

I savor your hands touching and starting at my shoulders and moving down my back. I sense your hands stop just above my butt. I smile. As you turn me around, I feel your hands covered in soap start at my neck and work your down to my tits making sure to caress and tweak my each nipple. I feel weak in the knees by the touch of his hands. I hold out until you hand me the shower gel. I smile and say, "Thank You, Mr. Anderson."

I squirt plentiful amount. I start on your shoulders and use both of my soapy hands to massage some tension out of your shoulders before continuing down. I move down your back making sure to get the sides, nook and crannies before moving onto your butt and legs. . . I thought to myself. He has a nice butt.

I squat down to reach your legs and thighs. I notice you are well toned down there. I come back up and turn you around and my mouth drops open as I see your chest and your muscles. I begin from your shoulders down to your muscular chest. I am make sure to leave a feeling of touch and warmth as I am soaping up your chest, stomach, and legs.

I ask you, "Shall we finish the shower Mr. Anderson?"

"Yes, Hang, I am ready to finish our shower."

Taking the gel from you, I squirt another portion into my hand, then kneel before you. I rub my hands over your thighs, then down your calves to your ankles. Bringing my hands back up to your lower belly, I caress it slowly before moving my hands down and inserting a hand between your thighs and covering your sweet opening, inserting a finger inside, feeling for and finding your clit. Stroking you gently, I feel your thighs tighten on my wrist, trapping my finger in your cunt. Listening to you moan as you lean against the shower wall . . . not moving my hand until you release your grip.

I am surprised when you take the shower gel from me and wonder what you are going to do next.

I feel you rub your hands over my thighs. A moan escapes my mouth. I try to cover my embarrassment. Mmm. Mr. Anderson your hands feel exquisite on my body. I savor the moment until I feel your hand move down my belly and putting s hand between my thighs and covering my sweet opening. I sense you place your finger inside of me looking for and finding my clit.

I closed my thighs tightly after feeling your finger stroking the inside. I mean against the wall for support as I feel your finger in my cunt. Aaahh mmm Mr. Anderson. I love it. I keep feeling you finger my cunt. I start to feel my body get warm and breathing getting faster.

"Now, Hang, now. Cum all over my fingers!"

Looking up, your eyes clinched shut, those delightful 42" tits bouncing up and down as get close to cumming again . . . your gorgeous thighs still squeezing my hand as I finger fuck you . . . waiting for that moan to come from your lips when you flood my finger with your cum.

I try to savor the moment before cumming on your fingers. I open my eyes one more time before closing them for the best cumming I have had in a long time.

Mmm aaahhh Mr. Anderson. I am going to cum. I am going to cum on your fingers. I let myself go, release my hold on your hand and my body is quivering with release coming out of my pussy and onto your fingers. I lean on the wall of shower while I am coming back from cumming.

Feeling the flood of pussy juices on my fingers, I wait until your thighs release their grip on my wrist, then I bring my fingers to my mouth and lick them clean.

"Now you can finish your shower, Hang."

Standing up and grab the shower gel and with a squeeze into my hand, I start soaping and washing my cock and balls, letting the shower water rinse the soap as you finish rinsing and start to turn toward the shower door.

I finish rinsing and turn toward the shower door. I am about to open the shower door and feel you behind me with your body.
I move to the side. "You can go first Mr. Anderson."

Stepping onto the rug in the bathroom, I grab a couple of towels and hand one to you. Drying myself off, I watch as you start drying, eyeing the way your gorgeous tits bounce up and down as you twist your body to dry every inch.

As I start dressing, I reach over and caress your tits once more, "You know, Hang, I am going to enjoy your naked body whenever we have the opportunity."

"Thank you Mr. Anderson." I grab the towel from you as I start to dry myself off. I start with my head first then work my down to my body drying every inch. I giggle as my tits bounce up and down.

As I see you start dressing yourself, I could not help but look at you. I see you move closer and caress my tits once more. I smile and blush at your comment. "Mr. Anderson, you do know I cannot wait to suck your cock, ride your cock and many more naughty scenes when we have the opportunity."

"My dear Hang, I'm sure we will have plenty of opportunities to explore each other; and I have some thoughts myself that I want to try . . . let's wait until we get our massage table in here."

Watching you begin to dress, covering your tits with a bra that has streams of dried cum . . . probably give you something to think about when you get home and get undressed for bed.

"That's enough for today, Hang. Let's go home and get ready for Rebecca's last day tomorrow."

I giggle and smile at you. I jump for joy because I cannot wait for the massage table.

I begin to dress myself in the same clothes I had on earlier. I put my bra first and realized there is your cum on it. I blush and continue putting on my blouse and stockings and skirt and heels. I decided to let my hair down because we are leaving for the day.

I turn around to look at you. I face you with a smile, a wink and a two fingers on top of my head. "Yes, Mr. Anderson." I head to my desk to grab my purse and wait for you by the front office door before heading home for the day.

As we walk to the front door, you grab your purse from your desk. Following you, I keep my hand on your tight ass as you walk, feeling every muscle move when you walk. Leaning over as you open the front, I kiss you softly on the neck.

"Enjoy your evening, Hang."

I have no doubt that your fingers will be busy tonight . .. unless you have a toy that you will pull out to help you get to sleep.

Mmm. Mr. Anderson.

I smile at you and say, "You as well Mr Anderson."

I close the office door and lock the door. I check the door to make sure it is completely locked. I walk briskly to my car. I stop at the driver's door and unlock it and get in. When I get into my car, I lock the doors and put on my sunglasses and seatbelt before starting my car. I am pulling out of my parking spot.

I wonder should I use my fingers or a toy to get me off tonight after the shower. I drive home and get stopped by every light and decided to let my hood go back and enjoy the beautiful weather. I hear several guys honk their horns at me. I smile and whisper to myself, "only if you knew what kind of chick I am."

As I am about to reach home, I get a call from my mom. I answer the phone and speak to her in another language as I am driving home. We get caught up in a lot of things in the conversation we had and I always know that one question is coming.

My asks me, "Hang are you dating anyone?" I pull into my driveway to my house. I tell her nicely. "Mom, I am currently not dating anyone." Please do not ask that question and do not say anything. My mom says bye Hang I miss you and love you. I reply back saying mom I miss and love you too. I wait for her to hang up before the call ends.

I notice that it is nice outside and decided to go for a walk before making dinner. I change into yoga pants and a tank top with my hair tied up and went out for a long walk.

After making sure that you got to your car, I double checked the office door to insure it was locked. Making my way from the office to my living quarters, I grab the wet towels and take them with me; no need for Rebecca to find them on her last day and wonder what happened after she left.

I called on of my favorite take-out places and had dinner delivered. With March Madness starting today, I watch some basketball before turning in for the night, resisting the temptation to call Hang at home an talk her into an orgasm by phone.

Friday morning, I'm up at my usual time and in the office early. The coffee maker is going and I have a coffee cake delivered from Rebecca's favorite bakery. Before too long, I hear the front door open and the voices of Rebecca and Hang filter in to my office.

I go out for a long walk. I walk to the house and make it a jog to the door. As I reach closer to my home with the jog. I am impressed with myself. I walk back into the house and decide to warm something up in the oven and head to the shower.

While the food is warming up in the oven, I head into my room and grab everything I need. I have a shower gel, shampoo and conditioner and my oversized pjs. Booyah!

I turn on the shower and let the water warm up. I head back to the kitchen to check on the food warming up and see that it is done. I take it out of the oven and place it in the microwave. My mouth is watering but I told myself back from eating and head back into the shower.

I lock the door and undress myself and realize I still have the cum stained bra on. I blush as I am about to take it off and smile at the moment. I slip it off and step into the warm shower and relax underneath the water while washing my body and imaging what happened at work. I slowly wash and rinse myself. I felt one of my hands play with my breast while the other is playing, teasing and edging me on to an orgasming imaging Mr. Anderson is in the shower with me. I start to finger fuck my pussy and moan in ecstasy. I feel myself breathing harder and my release is coming. I cum on my fingers and lean against the wall to regain balance and composure. I lick my fingers to taste myself. I wash and rinse off again and get ready to step out of the shower.

I dry myself and wrap a bath towel around my body and another towel wrap on my head for my hair. I smile and start to put on lotion on myself before heading out to eat dinner alone at the table. I finish my dinner and see that it is 8:30 pm. I clean up and go back to the bathroom and brush my teeth and floss and head to bed.

Beep beep.

My alarm goes off at 5:30 am. I get up and go take a shower to freshen up for work. I get a text from Rebecca. I text her back saying I am up and about to get ready for work. She texts me back saying she can't wait to see me again. I text her back saying the same thing. I notice it is 6:30 am. I make sunny side up eggs with bacon and toast with a glass of orange juice and coffee. I am still in my pjs when I see it is 7:50 am.

I clean up my mess and run into the room. I pick out a pair of jeans and a coral tank top with a small jacket to cover up my arms and to button the middle to cover my breasts and flats. I see the clock hit 8 am. I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth and floss and head out the door with my lunch.

As I pull up to the office, I notice Rebecca waiting outside of the office. We catch up on talking and I enjoy talking with her. I open the door for her. As we both head in for work.

I go out for a long walk. I walk to the house and make it a jog to the door. As I reach closer to my home with the jog. I am impressed with myself. I walk back into the house and decide to warm something up in the oven and head to the shower.
While the food is warming up in the oven, I head into my room and grab everything I need. I have a shower gel, shampoo and conditioner and my oversized pjs. Booyah!

I turn on the shower and let the water warm up. I head back to the kitchen to check on the food warming up and see that it is done. I take it out of the oven and place it in the microwave. My mouth is watering but I told myself back from eating and head back into the shower.

I lock the door and undress myself and realize I still have the cum stained bra on. I blush as I am about to take it off and smile at the moment. I slip it off and step into the warm shower and relax underneath the water while washing my body and imaging what happened at work. I slowly wash and rinse myself. I felt one of my hands play with my breast while the other is playing, teasing and edging me on to an orgasming imaging Mr. Anderson is in the shower with me. I start to finger fuck my pussy and moan in ecstasy. I feel myself breathing harder and my release is coming. I cum on my fingers and lean against the wall to regain balance and composure. I lick my fingers to taste myself. I wash and rinse off again and get ready to step out of the shower.

I dry myself and wrap a bath towel around my body and another towel wrap on my head for my hair. I smile and start to put on lotion on myself before heading out to eat dinner alone at the table. I finish my dinner and see that it is 8:30 pm. I clean up and go back to the bathroom and brush my teeth and floss and head to bed.

Beep beep.

My alarm goes off at 5:30 am. I get up and go take a shower to freshen up for work. I get a text from Rebecca. I text her back saying I am up and about to get ready for work. She texts me back saying she can't wait to see me again. I text her back saying the same thing. I notice it is 6:30 am. I make sunny side up eggs with bacon and toast with a glass of orange juice and coffee. I am still in my pjs when I see it is 7:50 am.

I clean up my mess and run into the room. I pick out a pair of jeans and a coral tank top with a small jacket to cover up my arms and to button the middle to cover my breasts and flats. I see the clock hit 8 am. I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth and floss and head out the door with my lunch.

As I pull up to the office, I notice Rebecca waiting outside of the office. We catch up on talking and I enjoy talking with her. I open the door for her. As we both head in for work.

"Good morning ladies. All I need for the two of you to take care of this morning is to make sure that Hang has all the information she needs going forward - phone numbers and contacts, calendar, whatever else Rebecca can think of. I'll be in my office until we go out for lunch. Any questions?

"Good morning, Mr. Anderson." We both say yes and before you head back to your office Rebecca asks you, "where are we going for lunch?"

I thought to myself that I had brought my lunch with me and forgot today is Rebecca's last day. I decided to place my lunch in the fridge until I get off work to eat it for dinner. I smile at her and say I will be right back and will meet her at the front desk.

"How about we leave about 11:00 and try that new Italian restaurant around the corner? That way, Rebecca can be on her way home a little after noon so that she and Rich can make sure they have all their preparations done for their trip."

A nod from both of you and I am back to my office to check e-mails and return some phone calls.

I head to the break room and to the fridge and placed my lunch in it. I leave the break room and head back to the desk and walked around the desk. Rebecca gave me a quiz and a test to make sure I had all the steps that she taught me down by hand. She was surprised by how much I did in a few days. I felt her hand on my shoulder. "You are doing excellent, Hang." If you ever need help with anything here, I am always a text and a phone call away.

I stopped what I was doing and turned around and took her hand in mine. "Thank you, Rebecca." I could not have done all of these tasks without you guiding me through them. I smile at her. I look at the clock and saw that it is only 10:30. She was about to be in tears until I told her do not let the floodgates out. Because I am also a cryer and it will be a mess for both of us. I ask her, "Shall we take a 10 minute break to get some fresh air before coming back to continue on training me on what needs to be done?" She said of course, I would love that.

We leave the desk but before heading out for fresh air. Rebecca knocks on your door.

Rebecca lets me know that you two of you are going to take a short break and get some fresh air.

"Hang is doing very well, Vince. She is a quick learner and seems to be quite comfortable with everything I have taught her."

Looking up at Bec's comments, "Sounds good. That will give the two of you a few minutes to wrap things up when you get back and then we can go to lunch."

I did not hear what she said to you and decide to look around the office before I hear her closing the door to your office. I turn around and wait for her before opening the door to the front office door of the building. I let her go ahead before following behind her.

We are welcome by sunshine and the wind has a small breeze and everything feels so nice. I stretch out my body, hands and legs while feeling the sun high above the sky shinning on everything and everyone with its beautiful rays of light. I see Rebecca giving me a weird look like I'm an alien or something. I laugh at her and smile. "I do my stretches while I am at home before I workout or go for a walk, run, sprint or jog after work."

I hear her laugh out loud. My face turns red. I smile as I hear her laugh. I pointed my finger to a couple of chairs by building and ask her, "shall we sit down for a couple of minutes before heading back in to finish things up?" As we sit down, I am still stretching. I feel at peace here.

Wrapping up my calls, I go ahead and lock up the office and find Rebecca and Hang sitting in chairs just outside the office building.

"Who's ready for lunch? I know I am."

The two of you stand and walk down the sidewalk in front of me, turning at the corner, and entering the restaurant. As we are seated and water is brought to the table, "Anything you see on the menu! Order whatever you like, ladies."

Back