FINDING MY NEW ASSISTANT (Closed for Havu)

I lightly shake my shake my head and place the copy of e-mail on your desk. The e-mail is from one of your clients I do not know about.

I sit down in the chair in front of your desk as you read the email. I run over a few thoughts in my mind before you finish reading the email. "Mr. Anderson, would you like me to sne dthe email to you?" I asked.

I smile at you and say thank you Mr. Anderson for putting your trust into me.

I smile at your comment and say. "I would love for you to be my test client, Mr. Anderson. I would not have it any other way." I smile and wink at you before heading back to my desk to finish preparing your calendar and other matters in order.

Last edited:
"No need to send the e-mail to me; as I said in the e-mail to him, all massage arrangements are to be made thru you. If anyone gives you any problem, then I will get involved. I selected Fred as the first massage client for a couple of reasons. He is a very likeable guy who has the money to spend. I know he will not give you any crap and will not try to force you to do anything you are uncomfortable with . . . so it is all up to you as to what he receives."

Seeing a look of relief on your face, "And yes I will be your first client later today. You will have me in your hands . . . and I am sure I will be quite satisfied with your services. I want to be able to learn from you and give you a massage soon."

"Just so you know, Fred is pretty typical of a guy in his 50's. Slightly overweight, doesn't exercise much except for golf with his clients, but definitely thinks the ladies love him, so he will be a little flirty."

As you leave my office, as usual, I don't turn back to my desk until your ass is out of the door and the door is closed.

When I leave your office I head to my desk and prepare for tomorrow. I get ready before writing a few things down. I hear my phone ring. I see the caller name. I pick it up and ask them to wait until I step outside of my job.

"Hello Mom, how are you?"

"I am doing good sweetie, how are you?" I am doing good Mom. What's up? Did something happen?

Sweetie your dad is in the hospital. I went quiet as I hear her speak those words over the phone. I feel something wet coming down my face. I noticed that I had started to cry. I hear my mom calling my name and other names to get my attention.

Working thru the rest of the morning, I hear you answer the phone. Once I hear you say, "Hello Mom," I tune out of the rest of the conversation. Obviously, it doesn't concern me and I have plenty of my own work to take care of.

Once you get off the phone, I hear you knock on my door and walk in, a troubling look on your face, "What's going on, Hang . . . something not right at home?"

My dad is in the hospital. Mr. Anderson I will need to go home during the weekend after my shift is over on Friday. I will be back before Monday morning.

I sit in a chair in front of him with my feet pointed towards him.

"Hang, if your father's condition is that serious, you leave whenever you feel it is necessary. I know what we have planned our 'test' massage this afternoon, and you have your first client appointment tomorrow afternoon, but your father must come first. Think about it and let me know what you decide"

Mr. Anderson thank you. I head back to my desk and continue to work before the clock strikes 5 pm. I start to pack up my things. I leave my bag on my desk and head back to his office.

I knock on his door.

"Come in, Hang. What is on your mind?" My gut tells me that you have decided to leave before Friday to get home to help your mother with your father while he is in the hospital.

I look at him. "I am leaving on Friday." I said. I walk to closer to him and lean down with my cleavage showing and a seductive look in my eyes. I cannot leave my boss who looks sad and lost without me. I move closer to him and place a kiss on his forehead.

As you lean over and give me a kiss, I slide my hand between your knees and slowly up between your thighs, stopping about half way up, stopping my hand and gently squeezing and caressing a thigh, feeling you squirm under my touch.

I know you have a lot on your mind, particularly now with your dad in the hospital, so I don't want to put any additional pressure on you.

"Whatever you decide is what I will go along with, Hang. Your family always has to come first. If you want, you can go home and then come back with some clothes for the next couple of days and just stay here in the guest room. At least you won't be alone."

I look at him with eyes filled with love. "Thank you, Mr. Anderson."

I head out the door from his office to my desk. I grab my bag and keys. I started my car and pulled out of the parking deck. I drove until I reached my home. I sat in my car for awhile until i felt my cheeks were wet again. I grab the keys and went into my home. I went to another bedroom closet filled with clothes that are appropriate for me.

I packed them into the travel bag along with a few other things and shoes. I packed a separate bag for when I am spending the night in the guest room at the office. I walked out my home and placed one bag in the front seat and the other in the trunk of the car. I took one last look at my house before driving back to the office.

As you walk back into the office with your bag, I look up, "Hang, you can stay in the guest room this week." I know you will undoubtedly end up in my bed with me, but I don't want you to feel like you have to spend every night with me.

"Where ever makes you feel the most comfortable."

Thump. I dropped my bag on the ground and stand in front of you. I bend down to your eye level. I look into your eyes. I would love to spend every night with you before I leave town. I kiss his forehead before walking away from his desk. Before I leave his office, I turn around and smile seductively at him with my bag over my shoulder and winked at him while saying. "I will be waiting for you, Mr. Anderson." As the door slowly closes behind me.

I know that look . . . and that tone of voice . . . I know what will be waiting for me when I lock up the office and head into the home portion of my house. Yeah, I told you that you can use the guest room, but I know you will be spending every night in my bed until Friday when you leave for home.

After an hour of reviewing client files and answering a couple of calls, I lock up and head for "home". Nor surprisingly, I find you curled up in my bed, your face buried in a pillow and a blanket covering your body.

Kicking off my shoes, I crawl onto the bed beside you, kiss you on the cheek and wrap my arm around you. As I lay my head on the pillow, I can feel the dampness that has come from your tears of concern about your father.

Pulling you over on top of me, I caress your shoulders and back, hoping to give you some small comfort, "Is there anything else I can do for you, love?"

As you slowly calm down, I lift your chin with my finger, "Do you want to go out to eat tonight, or should we just order some take-out?"

I lay my head on his chest and hear his heartbeat to a slow rhythm. "My love you have done more then enough my love."

I look into his eyes as he lifts up my chin with his finger. I would like for us to go out tonight my love if that is okay with my love. I feel my cheeks on my face are wet from all the crying I did thinking about my dad who is in the hospital with my mom by his side.

OOC: My apologies for the lengthy time away from posting. I am back and ready to restart this adventure with the lovely Havu.
=========================

"OK, love. Let's go out and enjoy sometime. Why not just make it casual tonight? I know a delightful place where we can have a drink or two and enjoy some comfort food. After that . . . we can come back here . . . or go for a quite drive down by the lake."

Waiting for a response, I wrap my arms around you and reach down and caress your soft ass; then, whisper in your ear, "The next time you call me Mr. Anderson in my bed, I will probably spank your bare ass."

Hearing a soft giggle, I squeeze your butt once more before covering your mouth with mine and initiating a passionate kiss. "Now, love, let's get going. Are you ready to go, or do you need a few minutes?"

Last edited:
"Can I have a few minutes to get ready my love?" I will not be long. I peck your lips before walking to the room with my clothes. I pick out a skirt and a buttoned up blouse. I decide to tie my hair up and look in the mirror before walking to you.

"I am ready my love." I say with a beaming smile and a happy look in my eyes.

Smiling as you come out, "Looking lovely, as always . . . and absolutely desirable. I better keep an eye on you while we are out tonight. Some young stud might want to take you home with him."

Holding your hand as we walk out to the car in the garage and head for the restaurant, my hand resting comfortably on your knee as we drive along.

I feel his hand resting comfortably on my knee which feels so good. I smile as I look at you driving us through the streets to the restaurant. I hear the wind blowing over your car.

I turn to look at the dashing, handsome, intelligent, naughty and lovely man. A smile lays on my lips as I imagine the hot and intense sex we have. I take a deep breath before sliding over and whispering into your ear.

"Not even a young stud can catch my eyes as much as you have my sexy man." I said in a seductive and sweet voice before my breath lingers on your ear.

Back