Finally ready

Which would you all like to see in my next post?

• more of my panties

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • my tits (let me know specifics in the comments!)

Votes: 53 23.5%
  • my ass

Votes: 103 45.6%
  • anything else? put it in the comments

Votes: 19 8.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rose:

20180424_203143.jpg

Gorgeous shot Nikki! Thanks for sharing with us.

WOW what a great body, well done for feeling brave to post, I bet lots of men on here appreciate your hot body mm, see now you do realise men will be aroused and thinking sexy scenarios about you.

Absolutely stunning, gorgeous and very desirable. You are truly an amazingly beautiful woman, sexy and very arousing. Definitely have my pulse racing ... and caused some raising ;):devil:

Thank you for sharing, so very erotic.
:rose::kiss:

To start my own thread :kiss: After posting a few times on other threads I've learned that, first of all, it makes me sooo nervous! Nervous and turned on. I love to share pictures of my body with all of you and I love to hear your responses to my photos :rose: Seems that I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist. Luckily for me my partner doesn't mind sharing me with you all ;) It only makes things hotter for us :kiss: So please feel free to share any comments or feedback that come to mind :heart: While PMs are always nice I will likely only be responding on this thread. I love to share with everyone :rose: Let's keep it fun and sexy :devil:

Here are some (new to lit and old) to get this going!

attachment.php

You are too beautiful!

Absolutely stunning, gorgeous and very desirable. You are truly an amazingly beautiful woman, sexy and very arousing. Definitely have my pulse racing ... and caused some raising ;):devil:

Thank you for sharing, so very erotic.
:rose::kiss:

Your comments make my pulse race as well :devil: So glad you enjoyed :kiss:

I love complimenting sexy little girls like you in detail....
..but for now I just wanted to say hi.....
..and that you are QUITE beautiful......:heart:

Nikki.....wow.....you have such an amazing draw....how you ignite desire in so many. Your lips are truly sensual, they bring up such an overpowering desire to kiss them and suck gently on them. And yet your breasts and nipples draw up the same desire. You are truly one of THE most beautiful and desirable airmen I have ever seen. You definitely have me wishing my cock was in your mouth and between your tits. Oh the places I would cum on you.....thank you for sharing such gorgeous pictures. I cum to you so very hard love.

Cheers

Which is your favorite?

Some new pics :devil: Thank you for all the nice comments everyone :rose: :heart:

20180510_164246.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2ufwu15.jpg
    2ufwu15.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 2lkvhch.jpg
    2lkvhch.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 6rh4iu.jpg
    6rh4iu.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 2a3lsx.jpg
    2a3lsx.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 12
  • r9g1p4.jpg
    r9g1p4.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 12
Oh my god Nikki what an amazingly beautiful sexy and seductive woman you are. Your very hot body has aroused this 59yo man so much, i have to masturbate and fantasize about you! Thank you for making my night!

Your body is beautiful Nikki and I love your pictures. You look fabulous in your lingerie, and out of it...love you ass :devil:

Thank you so much for sharing..you get me horny ;)

:kiss::rose:

Some new pics :devil: Thank you for all the nice comments everyone :rose: :heart:

Great to see you again, picking a favourite is hard task as all are wonderful, you do have the most gorgeous ass.
But the first one showing your mouth, oh those lips :heart: :rose::rose:

Wow Nikki, you're a sexy little thing, aren't you? Love your hot body and your sexy attitude :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back