Finally got some stories out after nearly 2 decades - hope people enjoy them

tenyari

Naked Fool
2 of my 3 pending stories have just gone out. I'm hopeful the third one will make it soon as it's the really short and rather tame one.

Would love to hear some comments. It's been almost 20 years since I've published something so I hope I'm not too rusty.

These are in the genres of mild Science Fiction mixed with 'nonhuman' and are light hearted and often silly. The erotica is themed around 'ENF' (enforced nude female - the tag usually means 'embarrassed' but that is NOT my theme) or 'CMNF' (clothed male nude female) but in a 'positive mood' way.

Short TL : DR:
Human-like aliens arrive on Earth seeking refuge and discover that their women are allergic to all synthetic and most natural fibers. The alien's AI decides to make everyone 'super horny' to get them motivated to repopulate and erotic comedy ensues.

I am hoping I've managed to keep the reader engaged, liking the characters they're supposed to like, laughing when it gets silly, turned on when it tries to go there, and wanting to know 'what happens next with these people'. :)

https://literotica.com/s/first-contact-naked-alien-arrival
- The story of the Alien's arrival with all of it's illogical absurdity, as told from the POV of an extremely unqualified member of the arriving team as she tries to make a good impression and wonders at just what is really going on with some of the hijinks.

https://literotica.com/s/how-i-met-my-naked-alien-girlfriend
- The story of the same alien meeting her earth human boyfriend, told from his POV as he blunders through being nervous around a strange naked alien girl.

Number three, once it makes it, is 'nun-thing to worry about'
https://literotica.com/s/nun-thing-to-worry-about
- A 2000k word short story. A century after the main stories, a young woman is on her way to join the convent when her part alien ancestry complicates things.

I'm also hoping to open this up as a shared universe for other writers. If you enjoy 'living naked in a clothed world' stories with an erotic bent to them, that aim to be upbeat and try for silliness over drama then that's the idea.

Last edited:
I see I have competition. This is... pretty long. This is not a review yet, just a promise to return with one.

Well, I did need some inspiration for my third series.

I have to say this seems to be extensively planned, researched and considered. The writing is engaging and covers as much as needed. While there are times when some things bother me, they are more character reactions for just their reactions rather than being ill-fitting. Even so, I have gone over just part of the first one and plan to proceed because it does help some stuff out. Personally against the first person POV but that's my thing. It was used well to conceal things from the audience.

This here is a labor of love and attention that makes my stuff seem hastily put down. Good show and will get around to reading them in their entirety.

My newest story just went out, continuing the tale that began in the 'Nun-thing To Worry About' story. Now turning it into an ongoing long form series:

Jacaranda's Naked College Journey Ch. 01
An Alien Girl Goes To A Clothed Male Nude Female University.

Synopsis: A century into the future, Jacaranda becomes the first 'Naked Alien Girl' to attend Blanke Schande University - a prestigious yet highly over-sexualized school where all women are nude. Jacaranda's story began in my short story 'Nun-thing to worry about'. This tale is the larger story of her naked adventures and journey of sexual exploration.

Back