Female Orgasm Denial

Every time I see this thread I avoid it like the plague. Master teases but ultimately, if anything, I think he sometimes tries to kill me with orgasms. I'll swear I'm done, there's nothing left, and he'll wring another 3 out of me just to make a point (and he's so damnably smug about it, too!).

When most folks talk about denial, is it a short-term thing, like just making us beg for a good long while, or more long term?

I used to belong to a submissives' e-list on which I had a friend who was denied for MONTHS at a time. I can't imagine that, outside of my previous marriage. <snort> And that didn't involve the teasing she endured--I was still cranky and climbing the walls at times.

When most folks talk about denial, is it a short-term thing, like just making us beg for a good long while, or more long term?

For me it is definately short term. Lots of teasing, holding her on the edge, increasing the pressure, pleasure, intensity but still on the edge. Making her want it, then need it and still not giving her that release. She begs, moans, pleads, demands and begs some more.

When i finally relent.... Her release is so powerful and intense and lasts so long, as waves after wave of pleasure wash across her body again and again.

And then we can start all over again.

Zest200

Hmm I'm not sure people understand exactly what orgasm denial is. Orgasm denial is more the denial of orgasm over several sessions. What you've been practicing is more orgasm delay, which is what kink.com uses a lot and tries to pawn off as orgasm denial. Orgasm delay is basically where the dom keeps teasing the sub to the edge over and over again, but by the end of the session they get to cum.

It kind of sounds like you, yourself, needs a bit of self control as well in order to incorporate orgasm denial. Instead of giving her an orgasm all the time perhaps tell her a date and tell her she will be denied until that date. (There are ways to be evil about this... right emsub?) Start small maybe have her go a week without orgasm, then increasing it by one week each time.

Thanks for this post! It's very insightful and provides good clarification. *Huge* difference between delay and denial.

For me it is definately short term. Lots of teasing, holding her on the edge, increasing the pressure, pleasure, intensity but still on the edge. Making her want it, then need it and still not giving her that release. She begs, moans, pleads, demands and begs some more.

When i finally relent.... Her release is so powerful and intense and lasts so long, as waves after wave of pleasure wash across her body again and again.

And then we can start all over again.

Zest200

Haha like I said before that's more orgasm delay than denial. I really do not want to stress this point, but the community makes this mistake way too often. With that said I feel I need to clarify again.

Orgasm delay is short term. This is exactly what kink.com has been doing for years and trying to pawn off as denial. Like I said before, delay occurs in one session. Delay is exactly what Zest200 describes.

Orgasm denial is longer term, and generally provides for more of an intense experience at the end.

Like I said just head on over to tantalism.org, and you will understand better. There are women over there than have been denied months at a time, and they love it.

And of course I just reposted almost exactly what I said, oh well.

A girl begging

to cum... very sexy

This is a great old abandoned thread on a delicious topic.

Where is everyone?

Come speak!

You still here on this old abandoned thread?

Gabriel

Denial - female orgasm - mmmm

This is a great old abandoned thread on a delicious topic.

Love girls who need to have their orgasm denied, delayed. And thereby to be multiply pleasured

Where is everyone?

Come speak!

You still here on this old abandoned thread?

Gabriel

Orgasam denial can be marvellous, my One used to build up to it for weeks, the first week i would be allowed to cum several times a day, the next week he would edge me for hours each day before allowing me to cum, the third week i would not be allowed to cum but he would get me to the edge several times a day before stopping and then the following week or weeks depending on why i was being denied, he wouldn't even let me come close.
I'm not sure which was the more difficult, being edged and not allowed to tip over the edge, or just not being brought close.

Haha like I said before that's more orgasm delay than denial. I really do not want to stress this point, but the community makes this mistake way too often. With that said I feel I need to clarify again.

Orgasm delay is short term. This is exactly what kink.com has been doing for years and trying to pawn off as denial. Like I said before, delay occurs in one session. Delay is exactly what Zest200 describes.

Orgasm denial is longer term, and generally provides for more of an intense experience at the end.

Like I said just head on over to tantalism.org, and you will understand better. There are women over there than have been denied months at a time, and they love it.

And of course I just reposted almost exactly what I said, oh well.

Yes, that makes sense.

In that case, I must say, denial is not my cup of tea, I am too needy, I may be fine with just a delay. :D

i much prefer edging... if i am brought to the edge and then completely shut down, it makes it very hard to get close or even cum the next time. So Beloved prefer not to create a barrier, but if that what he is desiring that what i am doing... Now spread over a day.... i love it.

Idiots

The body will orgasm while sleeping.
Orgasms promote health.
Poor mental, emotional and physical health result from orgasm denial.
Gawd, stupid people give me a headache..an orgasm will clear it up :D

Back