Favorite BDSM Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nu2on4D6iN1tjk92lo1_500.jpg

deliciously devious

This creates a delicious short story in my mind ... an otherwise small town housewife that catches a glimpse of a BDSM magazine photo of nipples in clamps and wonders how they would feel ... she's putting out laundry on the line and decides to see what all the talk is about ... and pins herself to the line just to see ... she becomes overly enthusiastic about laundry after that ... her husband has no clue ...

See what your images generate?...
:rose:

Wow. Those do look like fun. I'd say they're home made. Looks like one size fits all to me.

I agree with mrron that they look homemade. I haven't seen anything like them on any of the BDSM supply sites. So if you're handy, or know someone who's handy, you can probably make something like that to fit your needs. ;)

Maybe I'll take the picture to Home Depot and ask the men there if they could help me. :cathappy:

Maybe I'll take the picture to Home Depot and ask the men there if they could help me. :cathappy:

That's an excellent idea. I'm sure you could easily find several who would like to assist you. Maybe you could make it into a group project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back