Favorite BDSM Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smiles - forgive me my sensitivities - sorry to temper your joy - it's not meant to annoy you I promise. This picture is lovely of her beauty in submission. I like her taking pleasure in being who she is and what she wants to be - and to please is a pleasure I know. I should have said more before - I am not a prude.

Sometimes when you're knew to a place like this, it's prudent to get a feel for the lay of the land, especially when it involves threads like this, that obviously have long-standing contributors who 'know' each other in particular ways.
Proximus, for example, posts a lot of stuff that's fairly near the edge of extreme for me. I approach his links with caution, always, and they often make me wince. However, he's also very ... I can't think of the right word, but it's something like 'caring'. I've learnt that from watching how he talks in here, and having had one or two interactions with him of a more immediate nature.

It's a picture threat specifically devoted to bdsm. Anyone who's even slightly familiar with this genre will know that not everything will be to their tastes. And that's OK - we usually make little jokes about it without suggesting that the person making the posts is somehow 'wrong' ... just that that thing made us wince, or we were puzzled by a foot in a certain places, or we felt a bit uncomfortable because of something. But as well as sharing stuff, I for one am learning things as well (including what makes me feel uncomfortable), and I'm grateful to the people who find this stuff and share it was us all.

Sometimes when you're knew to a place like this, it's prudent to get a feel for the lay of the land, especially when it involves threads like this, that obviously have long-standing contributors who 'know' each other in particular ways.
Proximus, for example, posts a lot of stuff that's fairly near the edge of extreme for me. I approach his links with caution, always, and they often make me wince. However, he's also very ... I can't think of the right word, but it's something like 'caring'. I've learnt that from watching how he talks in here, and having had one or two interactions with him of a more immediate nature.

It's a picture threat specifically devoted to bdsm. Anyone who's even slightly familiar with this genre will know that not everything will be to their tastes. And that's OK - we usually make little jokes about it without suggesting that the person making the posts is somehow 'wrong' ... just that that thing made us wince, or we were puzzled by a foot in a certain places, or we felt a bit uncomfortable because of something. But as well as sharing stuff, I for one am learning things as well (including what makes me feel uncomfortable), and I'm grateful to the people who find this stuff and share it was us all.

Thank you Kim! Yes, I do post certain things for shock value, other things that are really intense, and still others that show my gentle side. But it's seems you know me too well!

Thank you Kim! Yes, I do post certain things for shock value, other things that are really intense, and still others that show my gentle side. But it's seems you know me too well!

:) You make me wince more than anyone else in here ... but also make me go 'hmmmm' a lot.

Bravo!! Well said!

:) You (Proximus) make me wince more than anyone else in here ... but also make me go 'hmmmm' a lot.
Again, said it just right.

tumblr_nsa7vyuY3G1u2j8oyo1_540.jpg

:heart:

That a thread like this is a safe place to experience, explore, and learn about things that make you a bit uncomfortable is wonderful to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back