Favorite BDSM Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure there are at least twenty or so guys on here that would be waaaaay into that! lol

I guess the mixture of pleasure and pain is as intoxicating to some guys as it is to most women. :devil: :D

Count me as on of those 'twenty or so'.

The stiffness of my hardon seems to be in direct proportion to the intensity of either the pain or the pleasure

Oh that one is quite lovely. *sigh*

You are quite right. Seems like she knows what wants abd has every intention of getting it.

There are few things more satisfying than making a guy burst all over his own face so that he finally experiences the humiliation he's probably splattered without warning all over the faces of countless women from his past.

Telling him you're going to do it and teaching him what it feels like feels so good! (especially when he BEGS you not to!) :devil:

There are few things more satisfying than making a guy burst all over his own face so that he finally experiences the humiliation he's probably splattered without warning all over the faces of countless women from his past.

Telling him you're going to do it and teaching him what it feels like feels so good! (especially when he BEGS you not to!) :devil:

Something tells me you have some experience with this scenario ... :devil:

I can think of at least a couple of guys that I'd like to keep on a short leash like this.

I think I can guess one of them ... ;)

tumblr_otfy594Bfn1wua3s5o1_540.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back