Fairly new here. Are there any pics of hot older men on Lit?

Hey - I finally earned an avatar! :)

I've also been uploading a few pics - trying for more teasing/artsy than immediately revealing.

Good morning Lady Ver:rose:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Snapshot 2 (8-18-2012 11-15 AM).jpg
    Snapshot 2 (8-18-2012 11-15 AM).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 139
John, you've returned! Once again, your contribution leaves me breathless. Very nice. :)
:rose:

Breathless, well, perhaps some mouth to mouth resuscitation would be in order:D:devil:

Thank you!:rose:

Here is another interesting pose for you.[/QUOTE

Well, that's the first pose I've seen in that position. You must be in fairly good shape to do this. :) Thank you!

PS Nice body shot.

The winning argument for a SSD-equipped MacBook Air vs. my old PC Laptop (which would have given some parts 2nd-degree burns in this position)...;)

Attachments

• DSC_8864.jpg
    DSC_8864.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 33
Here's a recent one...hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• 2012-03-08_11-37-22_860_edit0.jpg
    2012-03-08_11-37-22_860_edit0.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 55
Gentlemen: Just a note to clarify. I'd prefer pics be posted to the thread. I've found I don't have much time to communicate via pm and email about pics. Thanks for your understanding.

And as always, I appreciate the contributions. I've also gotten good feedback from several of the other Lit ladies. They appreciate the pics as well. :)

(Just a reminder, no cock or tongue shots please).

I've also gotten good feedback from several of the other Lit ladies. They appreciate the pics as well. :)

Part of me likes the fact that there might be some lurkers...appreciating from behind hidden venues.

And part of me wishes they'd come forward and encourage..:)

Thanks Minnie for the thread though!

Part of me likes the fact that there might be some lurkers...appreciating from behind hidden venues.

And part of me wishes they'd come forward and encourage..:)

Thanks Minnie for the thread though!

You're welcome, TBY. The ladies have different reasons for not commenting (not lurking, but appreciate good pics of the male body) although I believe a few other ladies have commented on the thread in the past.

One more...revealing a little more of my body.

Last edited:
Back