Fairly new here. Are there any pics of hot older men on Lit?

Thanks PA. I'm really looking to view nice body shots of men mainly without clothes. And I do prefer those over 45, but I do appreciate the comments of those younger than 45.

My comment is that I am sorry you've been turned off to younger men; I know in general my demographic deserves all scrutiny given, but know that there are exceptions to that rule.

I've met some litsters in person (all older but one) who will attest to that fact. :D

My comment is that I am sorry you've been turned off to younger men; I know in general my demographic deserves all scrutiny given, but know that there are exceptions to that rule.

I've met some litsters in person (all older but one) who will attest to that fact. :D

Wait

you are meeting Litsters in person?

:cool:

i am over 45 and my initial pic is on my profile.
if there is any interest.
i will say im 20# lighter than my pic shows :)

Hey LM. I just got tired of younger men pm'ing me telling me older women are better because they have their act together more than younger women, but then when you don't make them cum asap, etc, they run. I'm here to have fun like anyone else, but I don't want to play head games either.

Wait

you are meeting Litsters in person?

:cool:

I've met 3! All were just casual and public, but it's so much fun. :)

Hey LM. I just got tired of younger men pm'ing me telling me older women are better because they have their act together more than younger women, but then when you don't make them cum asap, etc, they run. I'm here to have fun like anyone else, but I don't want to play head games either.

I think what they are feeling is a desire for an emotionally mature woman, and that is perfectly sensible.

Obviously that doesn't mean they are worthy of an emotionally mature woman! :)

Don't judge head games too much, they can be fun if played correctly! :rose:
I do hope you have fun here, though.

I've seen a lot of hot pics of younger men, which I appreciate. But I'd really like to see some classy pics of older men, say after the age of 45. Are there any on Lit?

Thanks.

Hi Lady Ver. 50 here (as of May). I have a couple of candids from a workout in my garage over the weekend (it was really hot:D)

Attachments

• Snapshot 2 (7-10-2012 6-07 PM).jpg
    Snapshot 2 (7-10-2012 6-07 PM).jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 267
  • Snapshot 3 (7-10-2012 6-09 PM).jpg
    Snapshot 3 (7-10-2012 6-09 PM).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 248
  • Snapshot 4 (7-10-2012 6-10 PM).jpg
    Snapshot 4 (7-10-2012 6-10 PM).jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 274
I think what they are feeling is a desire for an emotionally mature woman, and that is perfectly sensible.

Obviously that doesn't mean they are worthy of an emotionally mature woman! :)

Don't judge head games too much, they can be fun if played correctly! :rose:
I do hope you have fun here, though.[/QUOTE]

I hear you, LM. I have to add though that mature women have problems just like younger women and we have our moments of doubt, vulnerability, insecurity, etc, just like anyone else.

:rose:

I have a thread if you want to check it out. I just added my last set of pics. And I'm over 45. :(

Back