F Seeking Dominant M For Hot Talk Or RP

JS1979

Jane
Playing online and on Lit only.

I'll start a scenario:
My Mother has been seeing another man recently.
She said to me, “ He likes you. He wants to take you and me to dinner this coming Saturday.”

(It could be helpful to look at my profile before responding)

Last edited:
Playing online and on Lit only. I don't expect you to go over self-introduction.

I'll start a scenario:
She said to me, “ He likes you. He wants to take you and me to dinner this coming Saturday.”

Replying to you as a PM

Hot Talk Or RP based on post #1 above

or something similar

Hot Talk Or RP

You play my Boss.

welcome to start talking or doing RP on this topic when you come up.
I don't expect you to go over self-introduction.

On Lit only.

Everything in my profile still stands.

Last edited:

Hot Talk Or RP

You play my Boss.

Please start talking or doing RP on this topic when you come up.

On Lit only.

"Jane" what time do you call this, God woman, you're good at your job, why have you started coming late. I don't want to punish you, maybe that's what you want, my office now.

The office door is slightly ajar, so I can hear the heels of any woman as she approaches, I'd hate to chastise anyone in public, but if she isn't here in 5 minutes, Jane will wish she didn't come in late yet again

Hot Talk Or RP

You play my Boss.

On Lit only.

Are you still using this chat
I am interested.
Jane I have mentioned several times that when you are asked to my office you must hike up you skirt high enough so I can see your baby girl cunt. Now bend over my desk fir a good spanking and a butthole rimming. As always you must ask daddy boss permission to cum

Hot Talk Or RP On Lit only.
(For men over 35 yo )

Mother took me to her man's house. I am going to put this on and walk around inside his house.

Lingerie 10.jpeg
Mother can suck the man's cock and leave his eyes open for watching me.
The man is opening a bottle of Dom Pérignon and he put 3 tall glasses on the table.

Hot Talk Or RP On Lit only.
(For men over 35 yo )

Mother took me to her man's house. I am going to put this on and walk around inside his house.

View attachment 2332053
Mother can suck the man's cock and leave his eyes open for watching me.
The man is opening a bottle of Dom Pérignon and he put 3 tall glasses on the table.
Mmmmmm

UK M 51 here. I am your mother's lover, looking at you in your delicious little skimpy outfit while she sucks my cock. You turn around slowly for my appreciative gaze, and I watch you sip your champagne. "Your tongue will be nicely chilled now, time for you to swap places, I relish a cold mouth on my hot cock". Your mother reluctantly relinquishes her position and you kneel and take me into your soft, cold, wet mouth.

Hot Talk Or RP

You play my Boss.

On Lit only.

So your my new secretary? Very sexy woman you are, I understand it's your first day, but what u see you could really have a future here, it just depends how badly you want it.. I'm usually not this forward, I see something about you I'd really like to see more of silly me unless of course u have a boyfriend

Playing online and on Lit only.

I'll start a scenario:

Hi there, I'm 40 male Dom looking for younger f sub

Back