Europe: Death by suicide

Pushback Against the Invasion in Germany, Switzerland

Looks like Europeans’ survival instinct hasn’t been completely destroyed by political correctness just yet:

Germany’s PEGIDA movement holds an anti-migrant rally Monday a year on from its formation, highlighting a European backlash towards a massive influx that has heaped pressure on Chancellor Angela Merkel.

PEGIDA is an acronym that means Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamization of the West (Patriotische Europaeer gegen die Islamisierung des Abendlandes). The rally took place in its home town of Dresden.

Simmering tensions ended in violence in the western city of Cologne on Saturday when a man with a knife attacked independent mayoral candidate Henriette Reker, who is active in helping refugees, leaving her with serious neck wounds and injuring four others. …

In another sign of increasing anti-migrant sentiment in Europe, a Swiss populist party known for its virulent campaigns against immigration, the European Union and Islam won a record number of seats in the Alpine nation’s parliamentary elections on Sunday.

The Dresden rally drew an estimated 9,000. Looks like PEGIDA obituaries were premature.

The anger will have to build fast and find a constructive focus quickly, or it will be too little too late.

ISIS Terrorizes Assyrian Christians — in Sweden

This story of ISIS persecuting Christians and demanding they convert to Islam is hardly newsworthy at this point — except that it is not from Syria or abandoned Iraq, but rather colonized Sweden:

Assyrian Christians in Gothenburg have been threatened with messages linked to Islamic State, according to local reports.

Swedish Daily Newspaper ‘Dagens Nyheter’ (DN) reports that ISIS symbols and other graffiti were found painted on two stores owned by Assyrians on Tuesday.

Along with the ISIS logo, “the caliphate is here”, “convert or die” and the Arabic letter ‘N’, ن, were also painted on the walls of the Le Pain Francois bakery and the next-door pizzeria.

Short for Nazarene, ن was painted on homes belonging to Christians by ISIS militants in Mosul when it was captured last year to identify members of the faith. Jihadists later drove them out of the city, telling them to either flee, convert to Islam, or pay a tax. Those who refused were killed. …

An ancient branch of Christianity, the Assyrian Church of the East has roots dating back to the 1st century AD. Assyrian Christians speak Aramaic, the language of Jesus, and have origins in ancient Mesopotamia – a territory which spreads across northern Iraq, north-east Syria and south-eastern Turkey.

Prior to its conquest by Islamists, Syria was Christian. Future historians will say the same about Europe.

Eventually ISIS will run out of Assyrians in Sweden to terrorize into embracing the Religion of Peace. By then it will have the numbers to address the rest of the infidels.

By the time Sweden is close to collapse any revolt on their part will be too late.

So much for cradle to grave shit.

they escape the SHIT HOLE where they came from and want to re-create a new shit hole

40% of Muslims in Denmark want Quran-based laws: The real number is no doubt much higher, but people have a te... http://******/1Px07yo

By the time Sweden is close to collapse any revolt on their part will be too late.

So much for cradle to grave shit.

I have a friend, a Jewish professor of DWEMs and in many ways he agrees, with one caveat, when his back is against the wall, there is no creature more ferocious or bloodthirsty that the LWEM...

;) ;)

I have a friend, a Jewish professor of DWEMs and in many ways he agrees, with one caveat, when his back is against the wall, there is no creature more ferocious or bloodthirsty that the LWEM...

;) ;)

They only fight when their unions, food or wine are threatened.

It's fascinating...Litlibs have nothing to say on the subject.

What are the odds of that happening?

700 “Refugees” Dumped on Dutch Village of Oranje, Population 140

The future of Europe is unfolding quickly in the tiny Dutch villain of Oranje (population 140). The liberals in charge are completely obliterating it by dumping 700 refugees Third World welfare colonists on the town. Originally the plan was to dump 1,400:

Last year there was already a stir in Oranje on the arrival of asylum seekers. Initially there would be accommodated at Vakantiepark Oranje 1,400 asylum seekers. That while the village has only 140 inhabitants. After much protest the number of applicants was fixed at 596. [This was] increased to 700.

Now I get why European governments have been so keen on disarming the population.

Fittingly, Oranje (Orange) is the nickname for Holland’s national soccer team. As goes Oranje, so goes the nation — and the rest of Europe if it doesn’t start resisting the invasion more effectively

Like Arnold Toynbee said, “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.”

Finnish Police Banned From Identifying Migrants as Criminal Suspects

Authorities want to avoid ‘racist’ backlash from critics of migrant influx

Working-Class Germans forced from their homes to make way for Muslim migrants who are unsatisfied with the accommodations

The world divides into those who sincerely believe in that "Coexist" sticker and those who think it's a delusional evasion. After all, if it weren't for that big Muslim crescent "C" at the front, you wouldn't need a bumper sticker at all:

That peace-symbol "O"? It's Muslims, alas, who kill secular hippie pacifist backpackers in Bali nightclubs.

That equal-rights "E"? It's Muslims who take girls as their sex slaves in Nigeria and kill their own daughters and sisters in Germany because rape has rendered them "unclean".

The star-of-David "X"? It's Muslims who are currently stabbing and running over Jews in Jerusalem and then celebrating by passing out free candy.

In India, it's Muslims vs Hindus. In southern Thailand, Muslims vs Buddhists. The world is a messy, violent, complicated place, but as a rule of thumb, as I said all those years ago in America Alone, in most corners of the planet it boils down to: Muslims vs [Your Team Here].
Mark Steyn

http://www.steynonline.com/7244/the-clock-ticks-on

;) ;)

Nonetheless, like Niqab Girl, Clock Boy has taught us all a valuable lesson with his droll and spectacularly successful provocation. The US Department of Homeland Security's slogan is "If You See Something, Say Something" - unless it's something that might get you accused of Islamophobia, in which case keep it to yourself.

Which is where we came in, on the morning of Tuesday September 11th 2001 at the US Airways First Class check-in desk:

I got an instant chill when I looked at [Mohammed Atta]. I got this grip in my stomach and then, of course, I gave myself a politically correct slap...I thought, 'My God, Michael, these are just a couple of Arab businessmen.'

Clockmed has raised the bar on that one. My God, this is just a young Muslim male. So what if he's ticking? Do I really want to be tied up in sensitivity-training hell for the next six months?
Mark Steyn
Undocumented Guest Host

Back