EUF?

I'd like to write an EUF story about a beautiful ingenue who applies for a secretarial job at a TV station, is mistaken for a starlet and ends up recruited for a gameshow where the female contestants are required to take off their clothes on the flimsiest of pretexts.

1600px-CherriStageLRG.jpg

Picture drawn by me.

Last edited:
I like this. Except for the ingenue idea. I'd buy it forty years ago, but today, the whole "she doesn't know she's beautiful" is tough to swallow. Even in the hills of West Virginia, girls grow up knowing. The internet saw to that. How about a woman who's there to interview for a news or weather reporter job? She's intelligent, educated, and confident. The same thing happens. She goes into it thinking that maybe if she plays along it'll help her get the other job until .... ?

I like this. Except for the ingenue idea. I'd buy it forty years ago, but today, the whole "she doesn't know she's beautiful" is tough to swallow. Even in the hills of West Virginia, girls grow up knowing. The internet saw to that. How about a woman who's there to interview for a news or weather reporter job? She's intelligent, educated, and confident. The same thing happens. She goes into it thinking that maybe if she plays along it'll help her get the other job until .... ?
you expect us to believe that there are beautiful girls in West Virginia?

I have two absolutely GORGEOUS nieces, as in, in every way "front cover" model beautiful by any objective measure, and they were convinced they're ugly long after early teens when that's apparently inescapable condition in today's world. And that's been completely typical, and going steady and systematically worse in my experience.

One of them still does, despite being snarky smartass ambition impersonated. The other, surprisingly the humble one, could no longer wave away the droll, tongue dragging on the ground mindless admiration she causes in next to any male specimen and had to admit she should be -- still inexplicably to her -- seen as somewhat pretty. The rub? They're twins. Not exactly identical, and couldn't be more different in character, but only if you know them well enough.

The information flood is ensuring every woman is bombarded with beauty standards she can't possibly match, hundreds of times a day, endless predatory "suggestions" and "flaws" to fix.

It's widely recognized problem. And for the obvious, breast implants industry wouldn't exist otherwise.

I can't agree with this at all. If the internet tells girls anything, it is that they are not beautiful enough. And won't be until they buy tons of useless shit that makes them look much worse.

I can't agree with this at all. If the internet tells girls anything, it is that they are not beautiful enough. And won't be until they buy tons of useless shit that makes them look much worse.
Depends what part. I read some articles how the attention girls of average or even bad look got on some social media raises her standards.

I'm not sure, but the best I can gether from a quick Google is "Embarrassed Underwear Female" which would probably make sense with the rest of what they said.
Ah, thanks.

My idea: a corporation introduces "underwear fridays" - something like "casual fridays" but you need to be in underwear. One girl however forgets, and instead granny pants and such like everyone else, wears a filmsy lingerie intended for post-work date. She's embarassed as everyone watches her, but when she has sex with her boyfriend this evening it turns out she's in fact really horny because of that. From there, the fic may be going in many ways, like her becoming an office slut, or having troubles with other women envy of the attention which ends in a catfight, or some other ideas.

Back