Erotic Spankings

] :rose: peeks in & looks at all the new pictures ..... OH I HAVE MISSED THIS THREAD SO MUCH!!!
This Baby is in Wales as I type this, I have missed you all.. Thank You Mr. HB for these amazing photos's .. made me want my dragon to spank meeven harder this time .. I will let you all know just how well it goes .. ( shy grin)
baby kisses to you all :rose:

un_ss04_05_20002.jpg

Everyone feel free to post as you are able. I am busy with other things and don't have the time to keep up the thread by myself. if you like it ....why not post it? grins thanks for all who still drop by. :nana:

I like this one because it illustrates a basic kinky truth: you can take a lot more and and a lot harder canings when someone is reassuringly holding your bound hand in this way. :)

822_declf08_06.jpg

Last edited:
what a delicious thread to have stumbled upon!

erotic spankings, ESPECIALLY between an older man and his beloved, though VERY NAUGHTY innocent girl, are a particularly fond fantasy of mine.

I thoroughly enjoyed these pics, but I was a tad disappointed by the spanking video - - it seemed as if I walked in half way through it. Do you know where I might find any that have a decent bit of foreplay involved?

yummy.

a true fan,
denali rayne

Back