Erotic Spankings

spank171.jpg
100.jpg

Lorelei_11 said:
Really? I've only seen little parts of anything on Lucy and Linus. I thought they were just friends.

Brother and sister. Lucy and Linus Van Pelt.

I have suspected something like this for years. Linus's attachment to his blanket is probably the result of sexual abuse by his sister, but it doesn't count, because they are both cartoons.

bronzeage said:
Brother and sister. Lucy and Linus Van Pelt.

I have suspected something like this for years. Linus's attachment to his blanket is probably the result of sexual abuse by his sister, but it doesn't count, because they are both cartoons.

Hmmm... interesting.

Here I thought he was spanking her because she drove him nuts. lol :D

This reminds me of a Desi and Lucy spanking earlier in this thread. I had no idea there was ever a spanking on that show.

She bought a hat, then asked him if she could, he said yes. Then she got on the phone and asked them to deliver it, the doorbell rang immediatly after she hung up...and guess what, they guy was there with the hat. All she said was wow.. they are fast.

lol.

When the guy left he bent her over the couch and spanked her.

I didn't even know John Wayne had spanked women in two movies.

Lorelei_11 said:
Hmmm... interesting.

Here I thought he was spanking her because she drove him nuts. lol :D

This reminds me of a Desi and Lucy spanking earlier in this thread. I had no idea there was ever a spanking on that show.

She bought a hat, then asked him if she could, he said yes. Then she got on the phone and asked them to deliver it, the doorbell rang immediatly after she hung up...and guess what, they guy was there with the hat. All she said was wow.. they are fast.

lol.

When the guy left he bent her over the couch and spanked her.

I didn't even know John Wayne had spanked women in two movies.

It was a different era. Women could be treated like naughty children and people accepted it as funny. The John Wayne/Maureen OHara spankings were more sexually charged than Lucy and Desi.

OHara has locked Wayne out of the bedroom for several months because he came home drunk one night with lipstick on his collar. The movie uses some slapstick gags to rip her dress off in public, then fall inot a horse trough, which leaves her running through the streets in her wet underwear, until Wayne catches her and gives her a public spanking. Great fun for all.

bronzeage said:
It was a different era. Women could be treated like naughty children and people accepted it as funny. The John Wayne/Maureen OHara spankings were more sexually charged than Lucy and Desi.

OHara has locked Wayne out of the bedroom for several months because he came home drunk one night with lipstick on his collar. The movie uses some slapstick gags to rip her dress off in public, then fall inot a horse trough, which leaves her running through the streets in her wet underwear, until Wayne catches her and gives her a public spanking. Great fun for all.

Yes it was a different era. :)

I like the idea of a minor tiff and a spanking. Thanks for the explanation of this spanking. I'd like to see these movies one day, and the John Wayne one where he and I think its his son spank their women in the street. Maybe this is the same movie, not sure.

Lorelei_11 said:
Yes it was a different era. :)

I like the idea of a minor tiff and a spanking. Thanks for the explanation of this spanking. I'd like to see these movies one day, and the John Wayne one where he and I think its his son spank their women in the street. Maybe this is the same movie, not sure.

Yes, that is the same movie, but a young ranch hand spanks Wayne and OHara's daughter.

bronzeage said:
Yes, that is the same movie, but a young ranch hand spanks Wayne and OHara's daughter.

Oh, O.k... the ranch hand. :)

I have the movie "The secretary" with James Spader. Thats a bit to much for me. To much control. I like the old fashioned spanking thing.

Back