Erotic Spankings

Heartless Bastard said:
Ok I'll fix the spanking fix damn I wish for once someone would post some spanking pictures here that I haven't already seen..........I feel .......so ......alone...(in my postings) ranger keeps me pretty busy otherwise ....looks at my sore hand.... :D

*small secret smile* ....just wanted to stop in and say hey to everyone!...

*looks over to HB* I can kiss that hand and make it feel all better hon...if you want? :kiss: :heart:

rangergirl said:
*small secret smile* ....just wanted to stop in and say hey to everyone!...

*looks over to HB* I can kiss that hand and make it feel all better hon...if you want? :kiss: :heart:
I got something you can kiss.........;)

:rose: I just popped in to see what is going on ..Very Nice new picture Mr.HB .. Now I think Ranger and you should ummmmmm take care of business ..< wink wink > Thank You for the arousing pictures ..I am still looking for that special someone to be given the honor of "Spanking " Baby ..Yes My hiney is still a Virgin < lol >
Have a wondeful evening ..
Sincerely Yours ,
BabyBlackRose @--:>-->-- :rose: :kiss: :devil:

Hi baby hopefully your Hiney won't be a virgin much longer... and now time for some old/young spanking ...old/young anything is pretty good and I'm not just saying that because I'm old.... :D
pic03.jpg

pic04.jpg

doesn't everything seem more erotic when you've got a handfull of hair?
pic08.jpg

pic09.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic13.jpg

pic15.jpg

pic16.jpg

I've always liked this set.....I might have even posted it before ....scrollls back .... so many post ....so little time

tied and so exposed...........for anything ..... :D

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

theres that hair pulling again..... ;)

015.jpg

016.jpg

Heartless Bastard said:
I've always liked this set.....I might have even posted it before ....scrollls back .... so many post ....so little time

tied and so exposed...........for anything ..... :D

theres that hair pulling again..... ;)

015.jpg

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Now THAT's a spanking!!!!

Sooooo Naughty

Oh HB, You are so terrible and nice! :) Looking at Your thread always does terrible things to me. I had better leave before I give in to temptation!! :)

~~~warm wishes~~~

Fleure

:rose: peeks in .. Hello every one .. I saw the new pictures Mr.HB ...Very nice indeed...I may have my Virgin Hiney spanked soon .. My Love is coming here to visit me from wales , yes the one in england .. so I will keep yall posted on the Matter Of Popping Babys' Spankless Hiney ...Geesh lol :D
In the mean time keep sending .. they do ,make me so very hot & If I am bad enough my love will spank me good ..< evil grin> :devil:
bye for now
Baby :rose:

BabyBlackRose said:
I may have my Virgin Hiney spanked soon .. My Love is coming here to visit me from wales , yes the one in england If I am bad enough my love will spank me good ..< evil grin> :devil:
bye for now
Baby :rose:
I hope he wales on your ass for you.

smy3th said:
I hope he wales on your ass for you.

:rose: well , that is what I am counting on.... I just have to see how bad a Baby I can be ... ;) , Yall have a wonderful holiday weekend .. Baby kisses and hugs .. :rose:

have fun

Baby Black Rose,
i hope you have a splendid time and get everything that you wish for (i'm hoping for a full report on this later!) ;o)

MZ

MasterZee said:
Baby Black Rose,
i hope you have a splendid time and get everything that you wish for (i'm hoping for a full report on this later!) ;o)

MZ

:rose: Well Zee, If he doesnt mind then I will report to yall .. And I am sure I can be a Very Bad BABY, so I can be sure to get a good spanking , like the Virgin Baby Ass I have .. < evil grin> :devil: :rose:

smiles.........yes if he doesn't mind bring that report right on back here babyblack ( the video link would be cool too :D )

seems like the Doctor is always in............I wonder why... :D

02.jpg

01.jpg

This thread has carried on so long... I am amazed. Are we so persistent or that craving or...what else? Debauched?

sexycherry said:
This thread has carried on so long... I am amazed. Are we so persistent or that craving or...what else? Debauched?

some things are just very spankable :D I don't understand where the problem lies.... but maybe you do :D

Heartless Bastard said:
some things are just very spankable :D I don't understand where the problem lies.... but maybe you do :D

How can you call girls "things".
Its so disgusting

Back