Erotic Spankings

:rose: I would really have to trust some one before I would let them spank me... Isn't that a big part of it though?? Trusting , passion, sexual. Not to hurt someone .. but to arouse them in erotic ways they have never experianced before?? :rose:

Sorry was just a thought from me .... :kiss:

BabyBlackRose said:
:rose: I would really have to trust some one before I would let them spank me... Isn't that a big part of it though?? Trusting , passion, sexual. Not to hurt someone .. but to arouse them in erotic ways they have never experianced before?? :rose:

Sorry was just a thought from me .... :kiss:
Yeah, and the folks at the spanking websites will be more than happy to convince you they can be trusted, arouse in ways you've never experienced before, and pay you for the priviledge. I think you get a bonus if you actully cum on camera.

smy3th said:
Yeah, and the folks at the spanking websites will be more than happy to convince you they can be trusted, arouse in ways you've never experienced before, and pay you for the priviledge. I think you get a bonus if you actully cum on camera.

:rose: sounds to me , that you work for these people & are looking for volenteers? Or am I wrong ?? :rose:

BabyBlackRose said:
:rose: sounds to me , that you work for these people & are looking for volenteers? Or am I wrong ?? :rose:
I have no connection with them whatsoever. I don't even subscribe. An on-line friend checked into one of them ("Bottommarks") on a lark and found out what they offer, but she never took them up on it. She loves exhibitionism and BDSM, but she said wasn't going to turn her ass-ets over to some stranger, which I can fully understand. The scenario just turns me on. I think the biggest concern would be with where the video might turn up and who might see it. It could turn out your father, brother or supervisor subscribes to the website (or even your mother!). Could make for some interesting conversations though, I suppose, but not one I think I'd want to have. Then again, if someone you knew recognized you, would they want to admit to you that they watch that stuff?

smy3th said:
I have no connection with them whatsoever. I don't even subscribe. An on-line friend checked into one of them ("Bottommarks") on a lark and found out what they offer, but she never took them up on it. She loves exhibitionism and BDSM, but she said wasn't going to turn her ass-ets over to some stranger, which I can fully understand. The scenario just turns me on. I think the biggest concern would be with where the video might turn up and who might see it. It could turn out your father, brother or supervisor subscribes to the website (or even your mother!). Could make for some interesting conversations though, I suppose, but not one I think I'd want to have. Then again, if someone you knew recognized you, would they want to admit to you that they watch that stuff?

:rose: well.. to tell you the truth . I have a hard time trusting people ... so, it would take a really special person for me to let him / her to even get close enough to see my ass let alone spank it.. sorry no pics!! lol :rose:

:rose: where has every one gone ...has this thread died ?? No - one here any more ?? no more pictures ? < this baby is sad now > :( :rose:

BabyBlackRose said:
:rose: where has every one gone ...has this thread died ?? No - one here any more ?? no more pictures ? < this baby is sad now > :( :rose:

Dont worry baby, I am here. :kiss:

Special Someone said:
OMG HB!! that was sneaky!!!

*laughs with Spechie ...*

HB is always very good with keeping one on their toes.... or on his lap...or in his bed...or .............<insert contented sigh here> :heart: :kiss:

angoms14.jpg
010.jpg
013.jpg
007.jpg
015.jpg

:rose: wahooo yummy yummy Mz. Shavd... thank you Darlin .. Now ...Where's my spanking ?? < stomps foot !! > :p :devil: :rose:

:rose: Hope all is Well with you Miss Shavd ' :rose: :kiss:

rangergirl said:
*laughs with Spechie ...*

HB is always very good with keeping one on their toes.... or on his lap...or in his bed...or .............<insert contented sigh here> :heart: :kiss:

grins at ranger...........

a couple to add to your first set shaved

pic11.jpg

pic12.jpg

pic14.jpg

pic15.jpg

:rose: hmmmmmm very nice indeed Mr. Hb .. welcome back .. Im excited from these .. still waiting for that first smack on this virgin ass ! :rose: ThankYou for sharing them ..Baby @-->-->--

<moan>
Thanks HB! I really like the last two posts.....taps into multiple fantasies at once! I think I need to find some relief after them!!! :devil:

INeedLove said:
<moan>
Thanks HB! I really like the last two posts.....taps into multiple fantasies at once! I think I need to find some relief after them!!! :devil:

:rose: *gentle sigh * uhhuh I know me too... :rose: :D

Back