erased thread part iii

Didn't have them in your size? :D
I think this is a guy thing. It’s bigger than me.

5673d8b7-4946-4051-bfeb-c1bd6a7e5786.jpg

When you said Bad Dragon dildoes, I assumed those are just normal large dildoes in rich colors... but turns out these are dildoes for nerds instead. What a shocker :D 🤓 :p
My white flag is appropriate. No way I could take the XL or even the L. There are limits of anatomy.

Em

I can’t imagine they sell a lot of the XLs. And those that they do sell probably get tried once and then ceremonially burned.

Em
I imagine they sell a TON of the XL.

They are more of a conversation piece, lightning rod, OnlyFans content creator camera friendly, etc.

They won't see nearly the same efficiency of use but I don't think DragoDo business model hinges on frequent replacement.

I'm sorry that they found you, too! Keep writing.
I've dealt with this for over two years. So, I don't block their comments, as I'm immune to them.

It's actually entertaining to review those comments to see if any of them can even create some new jab, rather than resorting to the same old crap. One of them might even prove to be a good, literate, and imaginative shithead!

I got this feedback...and I guess I have thin skin because comments like this have helped me make the decision to not post

'I didn't vote because I didn't read it, then again, I don't read a chapter 13 of any Lit story. Just how many ways can you talk about fucking?'

'Starting to lose it over the spelling here.
Or mostly the terrible tenses used.
It's purely lazy computer driven auto suggestion/spell checking.
It will be the death of the English language as a means of intelligent communication.
Tense.
As in past, present, and future tense.
Look it up sometime.
Could be a good story.'

There's a lot more but honestly, it's depressing to read them.
🫂🫂🫂🫂

I got this feedback...and I guess I have thin skin because comments like this have helped me make the decision to not post

'I didn't vote because I didn't read it, then again, I don't read a chapter 13 of any Lit story. Just how many ways can you talk about fucking?'

'Starting to lose it over the spelling here.
Or mostly the terrible tenses used.
It's purely lazy computer driven auto suggestion/spell checking.
It will be the death of the English language as a means of intelligent communication.
Tense.
As in past, present, and future tense.
Look it up sometime.
Could be a good story.'

There's a lot more but honestly, it's depressing to read them.
That is the most useless comment ever. It's not worth even giving that a second thought. I mean they didn't even read it, so why would you pay any attention to this person.

The good news is you can delete crap like this. There are always shitbags out there who just want to drag others down into the dirt with them. They'll always suck, but you can rise above and soar.

I will never understand the kind of person who clicks on Chapter 13 of a Lit story to comment about how they never read Chapter 13 of Lit stories. They must lead desperately empty lives. It's like the people who spend hours in the YT comments for videos by bands they don't like, talking about how much this band sucks, instead of fucking off to listen to something they enjoy.

As The Offspring put it:

I'm only happy when i'm in my misery
It's cool to hate
It's cool to hate
Liking something's just a waste of time

Just received a PM from anonymous, calling me a horrible person. No background as to which of my comments or stories offended him.

I am so sick and tired of getting dumb hate comments on my chapters, and I am 99% sure I'm getting 1-bombed. Hate commenters who are almost always anonymous and assuredly won't follow me here to the forums can't even seem to be able to read the actual material they're "criticizing" if one can even call it that. I have one saying "the dynamics don't make sense!" because of the inner conflict the cucks in the story have towards the femdommes earlier on in the story... something that only someone who doesn't understand that female power can exist (a misogynist) would say. I have one calling the female characters "white trailer trash" and "fat" when that's obviously not true; they're college girls (it's repeatedly mentioned throughout the story that they all go to the same university) and most of them aren't fat, they're just thick. Apparently having a fat ass means you're fat now. I seem to have made these anonymous haters violently angry by writing about femdom and interracial cuckoldry.

In conclusion, I think we should have the option as writers to make the comments section limited to users with accounts, as well as the star rating system. But no, we can either get all comments, or none at all. It's stupid. This website needs more features for authors.

I also do not understand how and why certain stories on this site can get upwards of 4 stars, when I seem to average out at 3, unless I'm getting 1-bombed–singled out by these haters and bridge trolls. I have a solid story with characters who are actually real rather than cardboard boxes and sounding boards for the author's fantasies. There's buildup and payoff and conflicts and subplots within the overall scheme. The dynamics DO make sense, if you actually read the material. I have a third-person semi-omniscient style where each section is POV-locked to a specific character. Meanwhile, we have this site that's full of complete garbage: either too gross or too boring, shitty conversational writing styles that make it sound like the ramblings of a 50-something year old man, people taking 75 chapters to get anywhere with the story, shitty punctuation... it's just all this non-immersive, unimpressive CRAP that gets 4 stars! It makes no sense! I am demoralized and trying hard not to give the haters the ending that they want!
I am so sick and tired of getting dumb hate comments on my chapters, and I am 99% sure I'm getting 1-bombed. Hate commenters who are almost always anonymous and assuredly won't follow me here to the forums can't even seem to be able to read the actual material they're "criticizing" if one can even call it that. I have one saying "the dynamics don't make sense!" because of the inner conflict the cucks in the story have towards the femdommes earlier on in the story... something that only someone who doesn't understand that female power can exist (a misogynist) would say. I have one calling the female characters "white trailer trash" and "fat" when that's obviously not true; they're college girls (it's repeatedly mentioned throughout the story that they all go to the same university) and most of them aren't fat, they're just thick. Apparently having a fat ass means you're fat now. I seem to have made these anonymous haters violently angry by writing about femdom and interracial cuckoldry.

In conclusion, I think we should have the option as writers to make the comments section limited to users with accounts, as well as the star rating system. But no, we can either get all comments, or none at all. It's stupid. This website needs more features for authors.

I also do not understand how and why certain stories on this site can get upwards of 4 stars, when I seem to average out at 3, unless I'm getting 1-bombed–singled out by these haters and bridge trolls. I have a solid story with characters who are actually real rather than cardboard boxes and sounding boards for the author's fantasies. There's buildup and payoff and conflicts and subplots within the overall scheme. The dynamics DO make sense, if you actually read the material. I have a third-person semi-omniscient style where each section is POV-locked to a specific character. Meanwhile, we have this site that's full of complete garbage: either too gross or too boring, shitty conversational writing styles that make it sound like the ramblings of a 50-something year old man, people taking 75 chapters to get anywhere with the story, shitty punctuation... it's just all this non-immersive, unimpressive CRAP that gets 4 stars! It makes no sense! I am demoralized and trying hard not to give the haters the ending that they want!
I just learned a new term… 1-bombed. I have a hater who commented on an early chapter that he hates cheating wives. Since my tale is about a woman having and on and off affair with her true love, this hater rates every chapter with 1 star.

Think of how pathetically sad and petty one must be to click on a story you hate just to shit on it. If you don’t like a story or the writing style, stop reading. I will never leave a one star review because if I hate something I won’t reach the end.

I also won’t crap on someone’s work because I know how much effort they’ve put into the story, whether I like it or not. I never want to discourage creators.

There shouldn’t be an option to post anonymously. It’s a tool for cowards and trolls. Every rating and comment should have an account attached. Our Lit IDs are anonymous as it is.

Fuck the haters! They likely couldn’t craft three sentences worth reading.

Idk. I think a lot of hate comments are from people who are so used to being the target audience for most media that when they stumble into a story thats not for them they think something is wrong.

Oh yes. There's a subgenre of dudes who read in Lesbian and complain about perceived misandry any time a story mentions a character having unsatisfactory experiences with men.

Hey, it's the first thing you've said that I actually agree with!
Hopefully not the last!

I feel like we two started off on the wrong foot here. We might not see eye to eye on everything, but my comments on your early posts were intended in good faith - my main point was to let you know what the readership here is like and how they'll react to aspects of your stories, rather than to attack you or those stories.

Happy to move on from that bad start if you are?

(woulda sent this via DM but it looks like you have that switched off)

Back