Enjoyment from other people seeing wife naked

It wasn´t until after 20 years of marriage that I started to feel excitement at the thought of others admiring her body. One evening after a few glasses of wine I told her that I would like to take a picture of her posing nude and post it online for other men to see. Silence! To be honest I thought we would just end up laughing about it, however that would not be the case, to begin with she said nothing poured herself another glass of wine and then started to remove her clothes. The rest as they say is history.

It wasn´t until after 20 years of marriage that I started to feel excitement at the thought of others admiring her body. One evening after a few glasses of wine I told her that I would like to take a picture of her posing nude and post it online for other men to see. Silence! To be honest I thought we would just end up laughing about it, however that would not be the case, to begin with she said nothing poured herself another glass of wine and then started to remove her clothes. The rest as they say is history.
Love to see

Want to hear views from others around allowing others to see you or your wife naked possibly masturbating and knowing they are? Really turns me on
We are a clothing optional home and it does happen with some guests, although not usually openly. Erections are common place, perpetual ones are offered a towelette and they are free to indulge as they see fit.
Intentionally or otherwise is another animal.

Back