Edit my story

You should:
  • give a very brief summary of the story
  • state category / genre / kinks, e.g., if it's a story about lesbian twin sisters drinking each other's pee, that will warn away some editors and seduce others
  • mention the approximate length (word count)
  • explain what kind of editing you're actually wanting: grammar check? beta reading? story advice?

Hi..it’s a story of 2 rich siblings want for vacation.they drink in pool and go to beach ..they met other hot sibling there .they go to night club with sibling and see each other touching by other sibling partner .things get very seductive in night club and they end up in 4 some in one room in hotel.nothing happen between sibling just accidentally touch .after a seductive 4 some they want to their own rooms where things get wild and end up with seductive sex….I want this story in detail as it’s my first story

Okay, but are you asking for someone to edit a story you've written, or for an author to write a story based on your idea?

Also, if you have written it yourself, is that typical of the quality? Because, honestly, that would scare most of them away.

Finding an author will be very difficult. You can try posting in the Story Ideas forum.

The common advice is: Learn the basics of grammar and write it yourself. Think about each of the characters, what they look like, what they love, what they hate, what they can do, what they can't. Think about what it is you find erotic, and ask yourself how can you seduce readers into loving these characters and what they do?

Thanx Alina..can I start a story and send you ..you can check and advise me to improve it? Thanx

I'll take a look, if I have spare time, but can't promise more than that.

Back