Eating my pussy

Lucky you! Such a turn on to have a guy wanting to do it at your feet!

I have a few question for you men...

1/ Hair? Trimmed? Shaven?

2/ Sitting on your face? Rimming? Such the juices out?

3/ Nose in it? Clean it up after sex? Spread any preservatives or treats on it?

4/ Lick?-- what direction.

1. I'm not picky. Wife typically is trimmed or some hair, though I wouldn't say she's hairy.

2. Normally her on her back me between her legs. I wish she'd sit on my face more often. She says that takes away from her ability to concentrate on cumming, more concsrned with keeping her balance etc.

3. LOVE to get my whole face in there...or if licking from behind, nose pressed up against her butthole.

4. Start with long vertical licks. And sucking. Then as she's getting closer, more attention on the clit, circular licking.

I love giving oral to a woman. she could sit on my face and ride it or just lay down and spread wide open.

Hair doesn't really matter, prefer trimmed, never had one completely shaven, but pretty nearly...I love pretty much all pussy.

2. Yes. I didn't know how kind like timing until I did it, so sift and tender.

3. Nothing to spread on it except maybe our juices which I'd happily lick up.

4. Vertically, then circles, plunging and tongue fucking, lick and tug the labia with my lips...mmmm

I Want some now

Married man who LOVES to eat out!

I am from NE OH. Livin' up in Cleveland right now so Tay and Glory, never fear! Pussy eaters are here!

Answers to NightReader's Q's below!

When eating out I prefer trimmed but definitely some hair.

2/ Sitting on your face? Rimming? Such the juices out? All of the above?
I love starting out slow and steady and keeping my hands on either the stomach or the thigh so I can feel the effect my tongue and lips are having. I like to tease and keep on the edge of cumming so the added excitement can bring all sorts of interesting positions :) to finally hit that big O.

Depends on the lady. Oral to me is all about pleasing and I am 110% focused on how a woman's body is responding to my every touch. I have done all of the above and I especially love cleaning up after sex (if she wants to 69 O M G I love it)

I've seen the greatest results with a tongue running from one side to the other along the top of the clit, back and forth. But I don't think anyone would say one direction fits all! Not just talking about the british boy band either...GIGGIDY....*sigh* My jokes are beyond lame.

1..I like all.
2..Yes please, If she's freshly showered I love rimming, I've never even thought to try that!
3..I do bury my nose in it. I will clean up but never get asked to. Have tried honey years ago on both of us , It was great!
4..Every direction, lately sideways is very nice my lips rubbing over her lips, its feels great on my lips & is quite erotic

1. Preference is no or little to no hair (trimmed). Though I won't turn down to lick one that has hair. Just as long as it isn't like a wild bush that is sticking out everywhere.

2. like them all! Will take it any way offered to me! ;) Preference is with her on her back, legs spread and my head in between licking her pussy.

3. Have done them all.

4. Which direction of licking? Depends on which position she is in. If she is on her back then I will lick from the center of her pussy up to her clit and then back down to her ass. If she is on her hands and knees or bent over, then I will work from her ass to her pussy and then on to her clit.

I seem to have a hard time finding men who like to go downtown too...my current man hardly ever goes there, it sucks!! I love being licked and sucked from behind, that way both my pussy and my ass can be played with. <sigh> I had a FWB a few years ago who LOVED to do that...I miss him sometimes... :rolleyes:

I'd LOVE to do this to you!!! :devil:

I would have to agree. There don't seem to be a whole lot of guys up here (I've talked to Glory, we're from the same area) who enjoy eating pussy.

I've gotten offers for NSA cunnilingus from a few different guys but they're all in the UK, or Texas or somewhere out west.

Seriously I can't believe that. What is wrong with the guys out there. I would offer myself but of course I am from out west lol. I just can't believe it's true though, I apologize on behalf of guys that there is a state full of idiots.

Wow. Reading this thread has made me so wet. One of my greatest fantasies is to have a man eat my pussy and have him be tremendously passionate about it. I haven't had good luck with guys my age with this, most of them seem to have never considered the idea before, so I have a lot of fantasies about older, or at least more experienced men going down on me. I'm so pleasantly surprised to read all of your responses

Absolutely love eating pussy. I love to take a woman's lips into my mouth and suck on them. Sliding my tongue up and down. Nothing sexier.

Wow. Reading this thread has made me so wet. One of my greatest fantasies is to have a man eat my pussy and have him be tremendously passionate about it. I haven't had good luck with guys my age with this, most of them seem to have never considered the idea before, so I have a lot of fantasies about older, or at least more experienced men going down on me. I'm so pleasantly surprised to read all of your responses

To make love to a female, with my mouth, and my tongue is to me a very gratifiying experience. I love the taste, the smell of her musk sends me into estacy. The sounds she makes, incourages me to carry on, I love to look at her sex parts and decide where I want to start. Its a long delightfull process, which starts with a little touching, caressing, kissing, before I even start to lick her. I like her to rub her self onto my face, and cover it with her juices. Nothing else matters other than giving her the pleasure that she will craves for. My satisfaction is the taste of her cumming in my mouth as I suck and blow. I jusy love to give cunningness. if you want to discuss in more detail, I still have a vacancy on my buddies list.

1/ Hair? Trimmed? Shaven? Naked pussy, I cant stand hair in my mouth

2/ Sitting on your face? Rimming? Such the juices out? My face in her pussy, she can rub herself all over my face a, I will lick her other hole.

3/ Nose in it? Clean it up after sex? Spread any preservatives or treats on it? Yes nose inside her, smelling, then after she has cum licking her clean, no need to spread anything on her, I love the taste just as she is.

,. Lick everywhere, up and down, left to right, in and out, suck blow inside and outside leaving know place untouched.

Care to give it a try Night Reader? What would you do for me?

or should I say push him away.. he gets so into it that he doesn't know when to stop...

That's always been my favorite part. Her struggle to push me away, wrapping her legs around my head, grabbing my hair, her whole body tightening. The gasping for breath as she does it and crying out. :devil:

LOVE eating pussy

nothing better then have a beautiful pussy sitting on your face with its juices running down your mouth and chin.

Licking pussy is the most amazing and wonderful sexual experience, I have gone down on a lady for hours, her loosing count of how many times she came.

Am really looking forward to the next time i can lick a pussy ;)
Its an addiction :)

Here you go sexy.......

NightReaderGal Lucky you! Such a turn on to have a guy wanting to do it at your feet!

Here are "my" answers.............

1. Depends on my mood and the woman. Some women have thick beautiful pubes that really turn me on, some look hot closely trimmed and for some, shaven is best. I lick them all!

2. Sitting on my face is always good, but I prefer licking it from behind doggy style. Love rimming and sucking out the juices.

3. Nose in it, against it, nuzzling her fleshy wet hood. Love cleaning up after I fuck her deep and hard. I like sucking cling peaches in heavy syrup from my lover's pussy.

4. Every which way I can, like a boxer working a speed bag, up and down, left to right, right to left, in and out, and always deeply........ Circles around her puckered pink ring...... before tongue fucking it.

IF I had to choose

Is it that hard to find someone who will eat and enjoy oral pleasure.. I love a good dick fucking but i love to be pleasured by a tongue. I love to be spread wide and eating deep...

I would definitely choose having a girl smother me and make me eat her cunt and asshole then just fucking...Mmmmm

Oh I love eating pussy....

I am so hungry for you, a deep yearning that pulls at my very core, clouding and consuming my mind as the lust and desire builds inside. A craving to satisfy your every whim and desire, to taste, to savour and devour you, a devilish glint in my eyes, a wicked smile etched across my lips.

My head dropping between your legs, gentle butterfly kisses against your naked flesh, my lips electric to the touch as they slip from inner thigh to inner thigh, slowly and playfully edging their way to your aching womanly flower. Your scent intoxicating me, only fueling my desires that coarse through my veins as my hot breath passes across your delicious wetness, the playful tease stirring the already simmering anticipation, your shallow breaths increasing as with each kiss I edge closer to your desire.

And then that moment, the sudden yet sensual sensation of my mouth upon you, the tip of my tongue tracing the length of your quivering pussy lips, moist with desire as I tease my tongue against your delicate petals. Slow and so attentive savouring every second as I lap my tongue against your slick wetness. The taste of you seeping into my mouth as I tease my tongue back and forth, lapping and licking, feeling you writhe and squirm against me. The gentle, repetitive motion of my magical mouth, clamped against your pussy, sending your mind into overdrive, increasing sensations rippling through you.

Teasing and toying I slowly gorge on your aching cunt that throbs in pleasure, your body responding to my attentive touch, so focused as though you are the only woman alive. Occasionally dipping the tip of tongue between your damp folds, easing into the velvety heaven of your flower, each time enough to cause a mewl of delight to escape your lips. So pleasurable, as you throw your head back, your eyes closing as you lose yourself to the expert attention of my mouth that pleasures your pussy in a way that has you crawling up the wall in sheer ecstasy, the rhythmic motion of each circle of my tongue, lapping licking and sucking.

I can sense your growing need, feeling your urgency as buck your hips against me urging me on as my mouth finds each magical spot, building you up just to the point of no return only to change tact at the last second enough for that feeling to subside a notch, the impending delight returning with double the intensity, building once more as my tongue flicks against you, again and again. Your heart pounding in your ears, your body feeling hotter by the second as your mewls of pleasures gradually turn into heavy panting and deep moans as the pleasure takes hold, commanding you to the point of control. I yearn to feel those wild sensations rippling through you, so intense as I tease my tongue back and forth, from your weeping cunt to your engorged, sensitive bud that pulses under the magic of my mouth.

The intensity building once more, you close your eyes, panting, whimpering as you grip the bedsheets tightly between your fingers, fighting the urge as you teeter on the edge of sheer ecstasy once more, holding on to the wild sensations that pulse through you, the impending dark inky abyss swirling below. My tongue concentrating on your swollen clit, tattooing every letter of the alphabet against your sensitive bud too much to resist. Your body spasms and jerks as you feel your mind melt and your body finally submit, letting go to that feeling that explodes through your wonderful body. Pleasure rippling through every inch of you, a magical wave that crashes over you, consuming your mind, every feeling heightened for that magical moment, the sudden taste of your true desire upon my lips.

The taste of your nectar flooding my mouth, glistening on my lips, trickling down my chin as your body jerks powerfully, all the while my mouth clamped around you. Your cries of pleasure echoing in my ears, as I feel you push my head back unable to take any more, your storm filled eyes looking down as me, nestled between your legs. Your cheeks flushed red, your lips parted as you gasp for air, as your eyes read me, my need for you insatiable as your head falls back into the bed, my mouth returning to your weeping flower once more...

Nice one Mulls, the trouble is not many guys know how to do it, and the girls I know all love my tongue ;)

I've never had a woman eat me out. I don't consider myself bi but I would like the experience.

There is nothing I love more than to lick pussy. The sensuality, the intimacy, the taste of lust when my lapping tongue gets its first drop of wetness...

I could, and have, do it for hours, pampering, teasing, licking and sucking...learning how to elicit any reaction that I desire with the stroking of my tongue...nothing more sexy.

I've never had a woman eat me out. I don't consider myself bi but I would like the experience.

It's a nice one. I love having sex with a willing woman, and having a knowing woman down between my legs is the fastest way to make me cum.

Back