Duel life sex submissive mom 37 in need of new Dom.

GaryMary

Naturalist / Nudists
Mom by day controlled sex submissive by night. My Dom left me because I hesitated in fulfilling his demands of seeking men to fuck me and report back to him with proof. I’m a sexual addict and now lost, depressed and walking around in a mental fog. My husband is demanding I find another Dom to fulfill his voyeur need to know in detail what done. I need help.

There is no need to feel helpless and lost. I am an experienced Dominant Man. Send me a direct PM and we will explore.

Thank you for the reply. Tell me more about you and your experience and what you can do to help me.

I am experienced in training submissives and have done so from an early age. I am an educated professional and am looking for a woman that needs guidance and training. If the true desire is there, I will direct you.

I'd love to reach out to you. Could you please turn your messages on? I feel we may connect perfectly.

There is an envelope thing at the top of the screen that when pushed it brings up a drop down box that says start new conversation or show all conversations. I am not sure if since your messages are off it will take you to where you can turn them on but it will at least be a starting point.

Interesting post - husband is demanding and she seeks another Dominant. As a hypnotist, the mind races with the possibilities.

Click on your name GaryMary on the top right and in the dropdown choose Preferences. Click on Privacy on the left side. On the right look for Allow users to: Find Start conversations with you: On the right change it to Members only. I am expecting a PM soon.

Mom by day controlled sex submissive by night. My Dom left me because I hesitated in fulfilling his demands of seeking men to fuck me and report back to him with proof. I’m a sexual addict and now lost, depressed and walking around in a mental fog. My husband is demanding I find another Dom to fulfill his voyeur need to know in detail what done. I need help.
So, you have a husband, that wants you to fuck other men, but he wants you to get a Dominant to force you to find other men to fuck? Seems all you have to do is go to a bar with a sexy outfit. You'll get a load of guys willing to fuck you. I'm confused I guess what you need?

Hello, my need for a Dom is for me to be ordered and instructed by a dominant force that I cannot resist, refuse or disappoint. I’m sure you heard the adage, “Familiarity breeds discontent “ my husband is using me for his own separate sexual purposes and that’s fine with me as I’m using him for mine. Going to a bar would be so unfulfilling as these men are there for that purpose. However, the men I’m specifically tasked to find are unsuspecting of what they are about to encounter, raw, deviant abusive sex that they never imagined it happening to them. Then, me returning to my Dom and detailing every nuance of what happened to me and then either receiving praise or punishment. That anticipation sends me out each time.
So, you have a husband, that wants you to fuck other men, but he wants you to get a Dominant to force you to find other men to fuck? Seems all you have to do is go to a bar with a sexy outfit. You'll get a load of guys willing to fuck you. I'm confused I guess what you need?

Hello, my need for a Dom is for me to be ordered and instructed by a dominant force that I cannot resist, refuse or disappoint. I’m sure you heard the adage, “Familiarity breeds discontent “ my husband is using me for his own separate sexual purposes and that’s fine with me as I’m using him for mine. Going to a bar would be so unfulfilling as these men are there for that purpose. However, the men I’m specifically tasked to find are unsuspecting of what they are about to encounter, raw, deviant abusive sex that they never imagined it happening to them. Then, me returning to my Dom and detailing every nuance of what happened to me and then either receiving praise or punishment. That anticipation sends me out each time.
Mary send me a pm an lets see what we can do.

That is a better explanation. Again, as a hypnotist the possibilities are fun to imagine. Hoping you get the messaging thing figured out.

Interesting post - husband is demanding and she seeks another Dominant. As a hypnotist, the mind races with the possibilities.
Hello, I’m intrigued at the thought of being hypnotized and being sent out with sexual instructions to follow. To be in a mental fog of uninhibited deviancy, almost a zombie like state with blinders on with the soul purpose to fulfill your desires for me.
That is a better explanation. Again, as a hypnotist the possibilities are fun to imagine. Hoping you get the messaging thing figured out.

That is a better explanation. Again, as a hypnotist the possibilities are fun to imagine. Hoping you get the messaging thing figured out.l by
That is a better explanation. Again, as a hypnotist the possibilities are fun to imagine. Hoping you get the messaging thing figure

Hello, I’m very intrigued at the idea of being hypnotized and being sent out to perform my instructions. To be placed in a hypnotic trance like state, almost zombie like and with a defined goal and uninhibited purpose to fulfill my task without hesitation or fear. Then, returning and being unsure of what just happened but seeing and feeling the results.

Hello, I’m very intrigued at the idea of being hypnotized and being sent out to perform my instructions. To be placed in a hypnotic trance like state, almost zombie like and with a defined goal and uninhibited purpose to fulfill my task without hesitation or fear. Then, returning and being unsure of what just happened but seeing and feeling the results.
If you are very intrigued then send me a message and we can chat further.

I am interested in chatting with you and pushing you to doing what you feel you want to do but can't when it comes to fully detailed and graphic reports of your sexual escapades that you are sent on on a daily basis while keeping things discrete due to you having a family. Please reach out to me by clicking on my name and then clicking start conversation.

[Personal contact information removed per forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking for a dom for some fun

Back