"Duck Dynasty" star banned from show for anti-gay comments

well, you shouldn't because they're wrong. science isn't static, son. we learn new things all the time. try it sometime, you fucking trog.

Your ignorance is showing! if deer can't see orange and that's why SOME hunters wear it, why don't EVERY hunter do it? Oh yeah, because deer see orange as a shade of gray!

Good night desk jockey

Imagine that, a PRO deer hunting organization.

Again...

Your ignorance is showing

i'm just gonna call you a dumb pollock and then put you on ignore. it's pretty clear you're either a total dipshit or an incredibly lame troll who is also a total dipshit. either way i'll be perfectly happy to never interact with your stupid ass again.

Why would a pro deer org give their members bad info?

A study, ONE study, won't change my mind, one that's been shaped by hundreds of years of family practicality.

Why would they? Because someone bought into the study. One study, by one college, in 1992.

A study, ONE study, won't change my mind, one that's been shaped by hundreds of years of family practicality.

Why would they? Because someone bought into the study. One study, by one college, in 1992.

It was also the most comprehensive study done. You're really just a dummy that flaps his arms around without making any sense besides your family's dumb word.

It was also the most comprehensive study done. You're really just a dummy that flaps his arms around without making any sense besides your family's dumb word.

Okay okay, you're so right. I am so wrong in believing them, after the hundreds of years of hunting, that they were all wrong all these years. Yep, I should believe a study instead of practicality.

:rolleyes:

But those who understand the critical position of Andy Warhol and his epigones in Western culture know that a world in which duck dynasty beardoes and human memes are jockeying for tweeter position is a world in which the gays have already won.

"Gays" haven't "won" anything. BOURGOIS WESTERN SOCIAL LIBERALS HAVE LONG AGO SEIZED CONTROL OF THE WEST, homosexuals and homosexuality are simply ONE part of THE LIBERAL AGENDA. Homosexuals themselves are irrelevant to the mechanizations of THE AGENDA. Tools, like other groups the ruling liberal elite use to further more government.

If however, you are saying that "homosexuals" have "won" something themselves, come talk to me when they are a majority of the population.

If A&E had banned an atheist from the show for speaking poorly about Christians, you would have already made 3 threads praising the hell out of the producers.

Stone-cold truth, weak little man. :cool:

It's a television show.

You know how those work...right?

Fuck you, "Rory" (real name, huh? Strong big man hiding behind a screen name).

Fucking FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT.

Enough is enough with this FAGGOT agenda SHIT. Enough is fucking ENOUGH.

do you believe jesus ran with the dinosaurs?

did your great grandfather have conversations with the deer about what his eyes saw?

just a quick search of hunters and deer says your family is wrong. now, you can go the church of christ route and scream in the face of science and other people's experiences, just realize, you are wrong.

Okay okay, you're so right. I am so wrong in believing them, after the hundreds of years of hunting, that they were all wrong all these years. Yep, I should believe a study instead of practicality.

:rolleyes:

Hundreds of years ago your family knew about color blindness in deer?

Make no mistake HOMOSEXUALS THEMSELVES HAVE NO POWER, LIBERALS use them as tools. They are an excuse, bizarre as it is, to make it a crime to promote the traditional family as part of their plan to destroy decency and virtue in the western world.

Uh oh - someone's getting cr-an-ky.

:cool:

i hope you realize the fox is gay. that's what they say. the fox is gay.

The real question is will this be the breaking point when the average person says ENOUGH to this speech control over this issue?

Has it yet gotten tyrannical enough for the average sheep on the street?

Oh and RATHEAD RATHBONE, even if you try to claim "gays have "won"" something, winning control of the entertainment industry isn't "winning" anything other than control of the entertainment industry. The entertainment industry is not society, its the entertainment industry.

do you believe jesus ran with the dinosaurs?

did your great grandfather have conversations with the deer about what his eyes saw?

just a quick search of hunters and deer says your family is wrong. now, you can go the church of christ route and scream in the face of science and other people's experiences, just realize, you are wrong.

Native American family, St Regis Reservation/Mohawk Nation of Akwesasne.

They didn't wear dirt or mud for camouflage, they wore it so they would NOT be smelled.

Deer will smell and hear you WAY before they see you.

You can wear flaming red and hot pink and they won't care, as long as you're fucking quiet and didn't put deodorant on that morning.

Back