Drop a Letter. Replace a letter with a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady_Prowless said:
....rates....
i got to work in the morning...so i guess not.

stars

that's sucks. When you two both going to off? My hell thermostat is broken

LadyAria said:
stars

that's sucks. When you two both going to off? My hell thermostat is broken

.....stare....

yeah that is probably when we will have another day off.so far our boss has made a plan for us not to have any time together.it is putting a burden on us.we aint where we were again and im just like you do your thing ill do mine.he works when im off,they are asleep when i go to work and we are usually asleep when he comes home or winding down.all he does is play socom and whatever else his mind comes up with.im just tired.

Lady_Prowless said:
.....stare....

yeah that is probably when we will have another day off.so far our boss has made a plan for us not to have any time together.it is putting a burden on us.we aint where we were again and im just like you do your thing ill do mine.he works when im off,they are asleep when i go to work and we are usually asleep when he comes home or winding down.all he does is play socom and whatever else his mind comes up with.im just tired.
tears

That's messed up. I'm not sure what to even say.

LadyAria said:
tears

That's messed up. I'm not sure what to even say.

....stray....

yeah he said he and imara are going...what time are you gonna come get them??

Lady_Prowless said:
....stray....

yeah he said he and imara are going...what time are you gonna come get them??

years

I don't know. I'm have 'em call when he gets up. I know he still wants to go. They talk before he went to work. If your not going, I'm not sure I will or not.

LadyAria said:
years

I don't know. I'm have 'em call when he gets up. I know he still wants to go. They talk before he went to work. If your not going, I'm not sure I will or not.

hitman said you were looking for something for the pool.....the in ground pool and 19ft waterpark slide.speaking of which..what do you think about emerald point in greensboro??

Lady_Prowless said:
hitman said you were looking for something for the pool.....the in ground pool and 19ft waterpark slide.speaking of which..what do you think about emerald point in greensboro??

rears

You making fun of my pool!!! Not cool. You can little bit over to swim with my little fish.

Yes, I want patio hanging lights for this summer so we can splash around at night. You need to come see our deck. Fence goes up next week. Emerald point? I don't know what it is.

.....fears.....
You know i m just messin with ya.yes Dory can swim with Nemo.so what about emerald point??

Lady_Prowless said:
.....fears.....
You know i m just messin with ya.yes Dory can swim with Nemo.so what about emerald point??

going again
......freak....

i gotta go to bed...at least get 5 hours in.ttyl :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back