Doctor/nurse/dominatrix medical setting stories

Wow - Temp and BP are rising ..

I'm on duty that day too, let me know if you need any second/ third opinion

Not exactly what you were asking for - not a story posted here, nor a story involving a doctor or nurse taking control - but still a bit of domination involving a medical setting.

In this fantasy of mine, my wife has agreed to fulfill my fantasy of being dominated by a cruel sexy woman. There's teasing me about my inadequate lovemaking skills, threats to cuckold me, etc. After an extended time of denying me an orgasm (I presume there's a chastity cage involved - I'm not that strong) she meets me at the door one day in a partial state of undress and takes me right there - having me lie on the floor so she can remove the cage and enter her. Immediately she rolls over so I am on top of her - most certainly NOT so she can feel dominated. She is torturing my back with her nails, and my thighs with her spike heels. Actual injuries occur, which she "notices" before I am allowed to orgasm.

She insists on taking me to the Emergency Room right away - throwing on some sexy little dress she had handy. At the ER she is not a bit discreet in telling the male nurse checking us in what happened. (This is not some cheesy story, but something that could conceivably happen.) We are taken to a room to wait, where several staff members come to check on me - quite frequently. I suspect it's my wife they're really coming to see. My wife freely answers their questions, and I become aware none of them bother talking to me - only to her.

When we finally get home, my intense need to orgasm not yet fulfilled, she sits back in a chair ordering me to perform oral sex on her while she pulls out her phone and a sheet of paper. She has written down the phone numbers of everyone on the ER staff who shared a number with her. "If you have any questions." "If you need anything." Etc etc. As my own tongue gets a workout, she takes time to thank each and every one of them personally for the excellent service "we" received.

==

(edit) - if anyone wants to turn this into a story, please let me know

Last edited:
I’ve written a few femdom stories that have a medical setting, a male going to a pelvic floor therapist for pain.

And she humiliates the fuck out of him and gets into his head. I’ve written two stories so far and working on the third.

It’s somewhat autobiographical- I actually did have to do pelvic floor therapy for some testicular pain , which was 110% above board. Therapist did use a finger inside me a few times to find tight muscles and it worked well.

I based the stories on my fantasies and my wife has indulged me a little bit IRL role playing (she’s a former X-ray and ultrasound tech).

Love medical fetish.

On one of my 6 month followups I ended up seeing the nurse practitioner instead of my regular doctor. The nurse was a good looking well built black girl who took all my vitals and said the nurse practitioner would be right in. She came in a minute later and I was stunned as she was just as good looking as the nurse and she was also black. We sat and talked for a minute and I asked her if the doctor pawned me off on her. She said no, but also said there was a notation in my records that I was "difficult" and wanted to know what that meant. At that time, the nurse came back in the room so they were both waiting for my reply. I told them that the Doctor did the prostate and hernia check and got a little disturbed with me. She asked if I had gotten a little excited and offended her and I told her no. "So what happened?" she asked. I told her that she pulled the exam gown up to get access and saw that I was shaved from the waist down and said I did it on purpose to try and shock her. I told her I didn't but she didn't believe me. They both laughed and then she asked if I wanted to see her from now on. I asked her if she had a problem seeing me shaved and she said not at all...... then she turned to her nurse and said, "would seeing him shaved bother you?" to which she looked at me and then her and said,"No, I don't mind." I immediately got the feeling that all future visits would include a prostate and hernia check and hopefully it would be a nude exam with both of them present.
My bubble was burst when they transferred both of them an hour away. So close to medical Nirvana..........

Back