Doctor/nurse/dominatrix medical setting stories

Hello fellow kinksters,
I wonder if anyone has come across any stories on here with a medical setting/context?

My Goddess has instructed me to find a story with that theme. I have tried using the search box but it hasn't helped much!

A suitable story would be not disimilar from the following...

The patient (submissive) is under the care of a nurse/doctor, who also happens to be a domme/goddess.
Patient initially goes into the scene with concerns about stress, not sleeping & anxiety.
In the patients day to day life, he works in an environment where he's surrounded by much younger people, who are in the age group 18 to 24. The girls are gorgeous & usually scantily clad!

So, back to the story, the doctor or nurse soon diagnoses the issue & decides on a course of action.
The course requires a 2 day intensive in-house overnight stay treatment plan.
This plan requires, amongst other things, the administration of pleasure & pain, needles, spanking, cock sounding, self masturbation on command but no cumming, all whilst being tied down to a hospital bed. Masturbation by a trainee nurse perhaps? but again no cumming, ...
All the while, the events are being streamed online to a fan base, so as to gauge their reaction & take suggestions.
The patient is restrained mostly, but allowed to walk on all 4's between treatment rooms, under the instruction of the doctor/nurse. An adjustable clamping ball cup is used to control the patient during unrestrained times.

This is just an idea. My Goddess & I will edit a story/stories & make it into something new & exciting with the aim of publishing it here for others to enjoy.

If anyone has read anything remotely like this on here, I would be grateful if you could point me to the story?

Thanks,
John

Last edited:
Hello fellow kinksters,
I wonder if anyone has come across any stories on here with a medical setting/context?

My Goddess has instructed me to find a story with that theme. I have tried using the search box but it hasn't helped much!

The patient (submissive) is under the care of a nurse/doctor, who also happens to be a domme/goddess.
Patient initially goes into the scene with concerns about stress, not sleeping & anxiety.
In the patients day to day life, he works in an environment where he's surrounded by much younger people, who are in the age group 18 to 24. The girls are gorgeous & usually scantily clad!

So, back to the story, the doctor or nurse soon diagnoses the issue & decides on a course of action.
This plan requires, amongst other things, the administration of pleasure & pain, needles, spanking, cock sounding, self masturbation on command but no cumming, all whilst being tied down to a hospital bed. Masturbation by a trainee nurse perhaps? but again no cumming, ...
All the while, the events are being streamed online to a fan base, so as to gauge their reaction & take suggestions.
The patient is restrained mostly, but allowed to walk on all 4's between treatment rooms, under the instruction of the doctor/nurse. An adjustable clamping ball cup is used to control the patient during unrestrained times.

This is just an idea. My Goddess & I will edit a story/stories & make it into something new & exciting with the aim of publishing it here for others to enjoy.

If anyone has read anything remotely like this on here, I would be grateful if you could point me to the story?

Thanks,
John

Try using tags as your search method instead.

Hello fellow kinksters,

Thanks,
John
I too like medical fetish and the feeling of being helpless and at the whim of cold medical professionals.

Sounds like you have a helluva good story in mind that is waiting to be written by you!!

Go for it! I know I’d read it.

I too like medical fetish and the feeling of being helpless and at the whim of cold medical professionals.

Sounds like you have a helluva good story in mind that is waiting to be written by you!!

Go for it! I know I’d read it.
Do you like to play doctors where the man examines you? My wife and I do this a lot she likes being told to undress and put on one of those gowns that ties from behind. I make her stand in front of me and she likes the sound of me putting on latex gloves. I make her turn around and I untie the gown and start to put my fingers in her pussy and ask her questions about the last time she had sex. I then tell her to bend over and spread her ass cheeks apart and I tell her that I need to examine her asshole and that it's going to take a long time. I then ask her a series of questions about the last time she had anal sex and how many men have had anal sex with her and if she has every had anal sex with two men. I ask her if she has every had an anal gangbang. This goes on for hours and we both like the exchange of my questions and her answers. With her permission I have posted a picture of her spreading her ass before anal sex.

Attachments

• Spreeding Her Ass before Anal Sex.jpg
    Spreeding Her Ass before Anal Sex.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 49
BDSM and health care are some strange bedfellows. Did you try using the advanced search options?

My Goddess & I will edit a story/stories & make it into something new & exciting with the aim of publishing it here for others to enjoy.

This is referred to as "plagiarism" and is not tolerated very well by the people that actually write the stories you're planning to steal. Your requests are pretty specific. You are likely better off writing your own story than trying to modify someone else's story.

Hello fellow kinksters,

Thanks,
John

Funny this isn’t out of the realm of possibility. My Doctor is a lady who organizes our local munches. We met her first at a munch then when I was looking for a new doctor we saw her picture at the clinic I would be going too. We contacted her and asked if she would be my PCP. She said she would. Now there’s nothing kink going on or ever would but it’s nice to have a doctor that you feel comfortable telling them I’m having problems with ingrown hairs from my cock cage or not asking or reporting strange marks as abuse.

Last edited:
My wife worked as a medical assistant and office manager for an orthopedic surgeon for years. She and the younger male x-ray technician used to go for drinks after work. He wanted to have sex with her and had a plan for using every medical device and display (including the skeleton) to penetrate her pussy and ass. They never did it, but she enjoyed being teased by the thought.

Do you like to play doctors where the man examines you? My wife and I do this a lot she likes being told to undress and put on one of those gowns that ties from behind. I make her stand in front of me and she likes the sound of me putting on latex gloves. I make her turn around and I untie the gown and start to put my fingers in her pussy and ask her questions about the last time she had sex. I then tell her to bend over and spread her ass cheeks apart and I tell her that I need to examine her asshole and that it's going to take a long time. I then ask her a series of questions about the last time she had anal sex and how many men have had anal sex with her and if she has every had anal sex with two men. I ask her if she has every had an anal gangbang. This goes on for hours and we both like the exchange of my questions and her answers. With her permission I have posted a picture of her spreading her ass before anal sex.
Sounds hot

I love this idea, maybe it’s time to start writing about it

cWtYWpW.jpg

Your a very lucky guy!!
Btw!! Your wife has a fantastic looking pussy and asshole!!! 😈🍆😈

I love male nurse/doctor examining female patient, with questions that start off routine and general, but develop more and more in a sexual direction. The equipment and tests should also match - starting with a basic under-the-tongue and tonsils examination, temperature, pulse, blood pressure - progressing to more and more intimate: urine testing, breast sensitivity, and ending up with vaginal swab using speculum. Maybe anal proctoscope.

And a different approach the other way round - male patient visits female nurse/doctor complaining of erectile dysfunction - he can't get it up with his wife. He wants to know if it's just because their spark has faded, or if he has a fundamental medical problem. Female practitioner asks questions and begins some techniques to stimulate the patient. Lo and behold, they find the answer to the question ..

I love male nurse/doctor examining female patient, with questions that start off routine and general, but develop more and more in a sexual direction. The equipment and tests should also match - starting with a basic under-the-tongue and tonsils examination, temperature, pulse, blood pressure - progressing to more and more intimate: urine testing, breast sensitivity, and ending up with vaginal swab using speculum. Maybe anal proctoscope.

And a different approach the other way round - male patient visits female nurse/doctor complaining of erectile dysfunction - he can't get it up with his wife. He wants to know if it's just because their spark has faded, or if he has a fundamental medical problem. Female practitioner asks questions and begins some techniques to stimulate the patient. Lo and behold, they find the answer to the question ..
Sounds wonderful

Back