Do you find yourself underappreciated often; dear precious needle in a haystack?

adamISOeve

Loves Spam
If you do, you came to the right place, since the two of us tick at least somewhat alike. And I suggest to you: Let us get together – by mail – and eliminate the worst feature of our lives; the underappreciation part. Just imagine how different you will feel, when you keep waking up to notes of longing and notes of gratitude. And should you feel like writing me back something similar, you will make my day this way. For “little things” like that are things that people like us need for feeling happy.

Kitty Kallen knew what she was singing about, way back in time. Because they are by no means little and insignificant. In fact they can become almost life saving. Perhaps not saving our lives, but restoring or fortifying your and my self-esteem. And with that happening more often again – as it used to when we were younger still – our whole outlook on life has a chance to rectify itself once more.

I am posting my personal ad for these reasons mainly. And if you should want to add erotic arousal to it, all the better for the two of us. In fact I’d love sexual intimacy again myself, for the same reasons you do. And should you feel a yearning now and then, to share some underappreciated new insights of yours, I would love you all the more for this. In fact, being able to share what moves us, and sensing a kindred spirit on the other side of the internet, can become a wonderful gift for the two of us.

Last edited:
It looks like there is not even one underappreciated woman here. Or there is, and she rather receives appreciation from someone other than me. But perhaps the woman I look for will stop by here no earlier than Sunday afternoon, so I am bumping my ad now, for this small chance to play out.

It looks like there is not even one underappreciated woman here. Or there is, and she rather receives appreciation from someone other than me. But perhaps the woman I look for will stop by here no earlier than Sunday afternoon, so I am bumping my ad now, for this small chance to play out.
I am under appreciated and lonely while in a relationship. I'm nit bug on these things but one of the major problems with my relationship is his obsession with talking to girls online. I feel like I want to do it as pay back. Do you want to play?

I am under appreciated and lonely while in a relationship. I'm nit bug on these things but one of the major problems with my relationship is his obsession with talking to girls online. I feel like I want to do it as pay back. Do you want to play?
Does he chat with others in your presence? Is that domination part of your relationship. Seems toxic to me but that may not be totally true

Back