Discussion Group Story one: Ride for Pleasure 04/03/01

christo said:
So, was this a worthwhile exercise? I hope people enjoyed the discussion and maybe even learned a little.

I think it was worthwile, although there has been more comment than "discussion".

I have already picked the next story, and will be notifying the author later today for a discussion beginning next Monday. I'll be e-mailing you the particulars shortly along with some thoughts on moderating this forum.

RE to Nitengale, Sorry about you missing the fact the drivers hand was up her shorts leg and he had to remove it to undo her shorts. As for the cervix comment in the story it has been my personal experiance that the cervix will open when a woman is excited and extreamly turned on. Sorry if that confused you also. Just wrote that from being there doing that.
are here to learn . Thank You Bubba [/B]

Bubba thanks for letting us review your story....thanks for clariying the part I did not understand. =) I am VERY interested in discussing how you knew your partner's cervix opened up during her sexual excitement, but we can take this away from this forum. Please write me via email and let me know! nitengale7@excite.com Thanks!!

Bubba402001 said:
RE SpecialK, Sorry I didn't describe the bike better. Being a life long rider I forget that there are people out there that don't know one from the other.

Bubbu, I don't think you needed to describe the bike any more than you did. I got the part about the mirrors, and that it was a big bike with a lot of room. That's all I needed to know. Even though I have never seen a Goldwing, I get it. :)

So, as far as describing the bike better, you didn't need to. :) Granted, what you revealed in your story about the bike, caused me to develop a different picture than someone who is a connosieur about bikes. But that didn't impact my ability to enjoy the story.

So, as a point for discussion, as a reader reading something you have limited knowledge about, would you rather have a complex description so that you know exactly what is going on, or are a few details enough to allow you to complete the details yourself, even if erroneous?

K

No problem Bubba. I missed the nipple in the mirror part and homed in on the plural which was probably just a typo. I get those all the time.

I am familiar with the fact that a woman's cervix opens up during orgasm, better to receive the male sperm. However, having been poked and prodded there during some so called "foreplay" that ended with a little bloody domestic violence, I just can't see a woman getting excited over it. I do realize that it takes all kinds and some women do like it. It would be like trying to explain the fabulousness of homosexuality to a straight homophobe. I have to admit that I don't understand fisting either.

Anyway, this was meant to be a discussion of your story, not a critique of it, perhaps next story we'll actually discuss.

Well I'm not going to repeat what everyone has said about this story so far... I agree with most of it. The concept is definately there though.

As someone who enjoys a good ride on a motorcycle I can relate to the story. It has some definate possiblilities. Bubba should consider rewriting it, putting some of the critics info to good use.

As for not mentioning how everyone looks, this is good. It gives us a chance to make the story whatever we want it to be.

PS Christo hope you have been able to finally shake your flu. I've had that damn thing twice in two months and i know how you feel *S*

Back