Dirty weekend -

IF you get back. Don’t go down the basement no matter how appealing they make it sound, that could be the end right there. Remember that classic flick I’m just making up now Dungeon Party Depravity? That didn’t end too well either. Be safe and have fun, if you dare. I’m glad you told us your plans; if we don’t hear back soon we’ll send the cops.

Well, we are off tomorrow for a dirty weekend.
We have found a sex dungeon/ B&B.
After visiting a sex dengeon for a few hours for a bit of fun. . . We liked it and have found one that is also a B&B.
Let us know if you want a review when we are back.
Would love to hear x

Well we booked a BnB/sex dungeon. In Essex.
We arrived at the bungalow. Looking innocent on a main road. Used the keypad to get the key and we entered.
In the hall was a welcome book with instructions and a QR code that links to a video about the place.
Door on the left, St Andrews cross, a whiping bench and a fucking machine to name a few things.
Door on the right, fucking bench. Loads of toys etc etc.
The instructions state, any toys used you place in a box. Any toys for insertion, use comdoms etc. we took our toy box.
then there is a bedroom, kitchen and the bath room.
We showered and entered the first room. Mrs cuffed into position for a whiping on the cross. Lots of teasing and clamps on position. It didn’t take long for her to orgasm but the rule was not to stop and work on post orgasm torture so I moved her off the cross to the fucking bench.

To be continued

When we got there.
I cuffed her hands and her legs.
Her arse sticking up. A few whips later and a hand on her pussy. Rubbing her clit she was sensitive and I knew it. After a few more whips I got a vibrator from our bag and put it on her clit. She couldn’t help but push back. I dripped lube over her arse and as she pushed back I pushed my thumb onto her arse and slowly fucked her with my thumb. The vib still on her clit. Within minutes she was cumming again.
Now what was a man todo? Her pussy dripping, her arse facing me already lubed.
Well I wiped my cock over her Pussy, slid in deep in one move. My cock now well lubed.
I pulled out and repositioned and gently slid into her arse, once in full length I fucked her arse hard and fast. As she clenched she milked my cock resulting in me cumming deep in her arse.

She turned her held and said - your turn, un cuff me !

So I thought I would be mean.
He hadn’t cum long ago. I cuft him to the cross facing the room. I gently whipped him, cock and balls with a small whip. I could tell he was still sensitive.
His cock wasn’t very hard. I put nipple clamps on him and flicked his nipples. I teased him all over with the end of the whip.

I walked away and found my strap on. I put the harness on with strap on. I walked back to him. His eyes fixed on it. I uncuffed him lead him by him nipple clamps onto the fuck bench. I laid him on this and fixed his legs one by one onto thr stirrups.
I reached for some lube and lubed him and me up well. Gently I started fucking him. I grabbed a wand type vibrator that was plugged in and put this on a fast setting on his knob.
He was hard again in seconds.
I started fucking him harder and harder as the vibrations worked on his cock .
He started to thrash about abit and then he started to cum again.

I realised him and we both showered before heading out for dinner.

Whilst at dinner we planned the evening

Back