Describe these tits

Her tits were like mason jars, the areola were the lids, and the erect nipples proved the vacuum seal had been broken.

Extra Credit

To: Wayne Welborn
Subject: Re: Extra Credit Request

Since you always seem to give me attention in class, I’m going to send you a picture of me. You will discuss what you see in mathematical terms. Show your work and send it back to me for extra credit.

Ms. Madison

To: Kelly Madison Math Teacher Central HS
Subject: Re: Re: Extra Credit Request

Extra Credit Assignment. Two Spheres Wayne Welborn
3rd period Geometry
3/10/2020

The two spheres are asymmetrical. The left sphere is larger than the right. Still, it was the right one that first grabbed my attention. On its surface, in the visible center, is a circle about the diameter of a quarter. On the coordinate plane, the center of this circle would be about 2 inches to the right of the origin on the x axis. In the center of this concentric circle is a nipple in the shape of a small cylinder that appeared about an eighth of an inch in height.

The left sphere is larger yet proportional to the right one. I estimate the ratio of the left sphere to the right one to be 5:4. Its concentric circle, on the coordinate plane, would be in quadrant III. About two inches down and one inch left of the origin. Its concentric circle is correspondingly larger. The center of its circle, the nipple, is also shaped like a small cylinder.

The ancient Greeks postulated that “through any two points there is a line.” Using the tip of nipples as points, I calculated the equation of the line to be y=2x/3 -4/3. The x-intercept is (2,0) and the y intercept is 4/3.

I hope my above discussion is worthy of some extra credit points. If you would be so kind as to offer me an additional extra credit assignment it would truly be appreciated. I propose an assignment involving area. The ancient Greeks also postulated that “through any 3 no linear points there is a triangle.” Your left and right nipples would be two points. The third point would be the center of your belly button. Of course, I would need to measure the distance between the three points. For this to be accurate, I would have to measure the actual distance myself--the photograph wouldn’t work.
Thanks Again,

Wayne

To: Wayne Welborn
Subject: Re:Re: Re: Extra Credit Request

That was a great job. Your use of mathematical vocabulary was perfect and your equations are correct. You seem to enjoy “real world” problems. I’m giving you a score of 10/10 on the assignment.
Your suggested follow up assignment shows merit. The goal of learning math is to know how to apply it to real world problems. And, you are correct. I’m always telling my students to take their own measurements whenever possible. I’m thrilled you’re showing so much interest in math.
How about coming by our classroom Friday at 4:00pm? That way we won’t be distracted by all the normal after school buzz. You can take the necessary measurements and calculate the area of the triangle. You are also going to have to calculate the volume of my two spheres. We haven’t covered volume yet. So, I expect you to look up the formulas and learn it yourself before we meet Friday.

Ms.Madison

To be continued...

And now for something completely different

As she gazed up at me, wantonly, or tried to, I couldn't help but wonder why such a beauty felt the need for such excessive enhancements. Don't get me wrong, I'm still gonna dive in there and make them bounce. Just, why though.

Her breasts, lying full as I gazed over her, were as large and as beautiful as her face. If it were not for those brown areola on her golden skin, I might've mistaken them for couch cushions on those sculped torso.

Her lusciously full round orbs that once juggled like jello on a plate, were now oscillating from the momentum of his powerful thrusts. The piercings in her half-dollar nipples drew small circles in the shadows as they caught the moons ambient light. Their soft flesh colliding with each potent lunge of his rod allowing him to entranced by her audacious bust.

ouBAnum.png

....so, here're more tits to describe!

I love the wide variety of sexy we humans can cover.

Her breasts were small and pert, their conical shape capped with upthrust, puffy, teacup shaped nipples that were inviting me to sip from them.

Relaxed on her back as she was, her breasts became low hills of soft, white flesh, each topped with its own exquisitely sensitive peak.

Edit: or

Relaxed on her back as she was, her breasts were like low hills. He longed to climb her soft, white slopes and to taste her exquisitely sensitive peaks.

or

Relaxed on her back as she was, her breasts were like low hills, and he planned on conquering her soft, white slopes to taste her sensitive peaks.

Last edited:
Her breasts mocked the concept of proportion. They were a distraction meant to focus attention away from what Kelly considered faults. They masked an insecurity and exposed an intense need to be admired, to be loved, to be desired.

I knew I could give her what she wanted. She would always be able to look into my eyes and see a happy mix of love and lust. She would forever see my smile whenever she undressed in my presence. She would never feel unappreciated, unloved, or not desired.

Sorry as that doesn't match the request. Let me try to assist.

They were large when she stood, but they became almost mythic when she lay beside me. They widened in a way that made them seem to bloom. They were like giant fun mountains of Jello that reacted to every touch and every motion. A person could lay their head in those globes of joy and fall into the most glorious dreams.

Perfect paired pears with the erect stems awaiting for my delectation.

Back